PAUL JOHNSON SHOW starts now (link...

IMO, ugag's weaknesses:

1. Turnovers. ugag has had real trouble with this.

2. Murray. Not counting NewMexSt and Coastal Carolina, he's thrown 9 INTs in 9 games, including 3 INTs vs MissSt. IMO, Murray is good for at least 1 INT per game. IMO, our Secondary is better than most he has faced, so I'll say he has 2 INTs vs GT.

When Murray is hurried, he makes LOTS of mistakes

3. Ugag's D does not defend mobile QBs well.

4. Team chemistry: There is division on the ugag squad with "certain players" not maintaining the expected discipline that most players have abided by. It appears that several players had had issues with "prima donnas." All aint well in the ugag locker-room.

1. Agreed. If we keep our turnovers in check, Georgia will hand us a couple of gifts and it will be a matter of whether we can turn the pressure up and capitalize.

2. Also agreed. Murray didn't throw picks against Coastal Carolina, a horrible Tennessee, NMSU and what I see as a bad Auburn team. I think we're certain to get one, but I feel good about the idea that he'll have his second multi-pick game of the year.

3. My main concern here is that Tevin often seems too panicky to me when he tries to cut loose from the pocket. I thought this looked better against Duke, but I'm patiently waiting and hoping to see him evade some pressure and burn a scattered front seven for big yards.

4. I don't know anything about whether that's true, but it's not like it would surprise anyone. Fortunately, aside from a couple of Murray interceptions I think we're also bound to see one or two personal fouls from the farm boys.

1. Agreed. If we keep our turnovers in check, Georgia will hand us a couple of gifts and it will be a matter of whether we can turn the pressure up and capitalize.

2. Also agreed. Murray didn't throw picks against Coastal Carolina, a horrible Tennessee, NMSU and what I see as a bad Auburn team. I think we're certain to get one, but I feel good about the idea that he'll have his second multi-pick game of the year.

3. My main concern here is that Tevin often seems too panicky to me when he tries to cut loose from the pocket. I thought this looked better against Duke, but I'm patiently waiting and hoping to see him evade some pressure and burn a scattered front seven for big yards.

4. I don't know anything about whether that's true, but it's not like it would surprise anyone. Fortunately, aside from a couple of Murray interceptions I think we're also bound to see one or two personal fouls from the farm boys.

This. UGA's defense is so high on their own Kool-aide, the second an offense starts driving on them they lose it.

I think GT is going to drive them NUTS because they aren't used to those sucky offenses they have played this year rushing on them. When Kentucky started driving last week I think they committed two fouls on one drive and gave them the go-ahead score.

UGA is mentally weak on defense when things don't go their way.

Ewl9O.jpg

I love PJ and hate UGA as much as anyone, but this is classless and not PC as well. Bad move.

I can see your point, but you know what's even more classless?

Calling into a radio show and barking like a retard.

People who play gotcha with the PC crap are way past tiresome.

I am still waiting for somebody to take offense at the term "sucks" to define anything bad because it offends the alternative lifestyle community.

It'll happen someday but sometimes it takes awhile for the sort of retards who make a sport of being offended to figure out what they should be offended about.

I think we're also bound to see one or two personal fouls from the farm boys.
Doubtful. Other teams do not get personal fouls called against them (or any penalties for that matter), when they play us. We are far more likely to see a questionable chop block call or a bullshit PI call on us.

If truth is a defense, PJ is not guilty. Furthermore, it is unnecessarily offensive to mentally challenged people to compare them to georgia fans.

Doubtful. Other teams do not get personal fouls called against them (or any penalties for that matter), when they play us. We are far more likely to see a questionable chop block call or a bullshit PI call on us.

I'll be happy if it's just one chop block call.

Back