Paul Johnson Show

I don't think it's any of your business whether I should or shouldn't watch college football. If you can't argue like an adult and have to resort to name calling everytime you're losing an argument, maybe you shouldn't post on a message board dumbass.

okely dokely muttbutt
you are the one that lost, because you think 11-1 is not a great season. thats just stupid

:ööööstir:

dumbasses everywhere. can you actually read? seems like you can only read some of the words.. the ones about Georgie.. if you dont think that 11-1 is a great achievement then you should not watch college football
If we go 11-1 then we're going to be playing in at least two more games, maybe three.

okely dokely muttbutt
you are the one that lost, because you think 11-1 is not a great season. thats just stupid

I think you're the dumbass who thinks losing to the mutts two years in a row is s a cause for celebration.

I think Akinji is already trying to öööö up the butthurt market.

No, I'm just trying to get buttczar to take the uga dick out of his mouth so he can stop getting used to it.

i went to HS in Atlanta, i have a ton of good friends that went to Georgie. there is noone that enjoys beating them more than me, certainly not some bear from the middle east... get a life, dude. not crying about losing is not the same as not enjoying winning

you are the one tasting the dick in your mouth, i dont taste it. i only taste it when we give them a CPJ punch to the nads.. and i recognize that even if we do lose, are are other games that we have won..losing to Georgie does not undo the other wins.. that is just moronic and defeatist and making everything based on Georgie, and i dont do that because i dont give them that much importance in my life

i went to HS in Atlanta, i have a ton of good friends that went to Georgie. there is noone that enjoys beating them more than me, certainly not some bear from the middle east... get a life, dude. not crying about losing is not the same as not enjoying winning

you are the one tasting the dick in your mouth, i dont taste it. i only taste it when we give them a CPJ punch to the nads.. and i recognize that even if we do lose, are are other games that we have won..losing to Georgie does not undo the other wins.. that is just moronic and defeatist and making everything based on Georgie, and i dont do that because i dont give them that much importance in my life

You just say you only taste dick in your mouth when we give them a punch in the nads?

Ok, lol.

You just say you only taste dick in your mouth when we give them a punch in the nads?

Ok, lol.
A6y6b1GCYAAlLcQ.jpg

An 11-1 season is a great success regardless of who the one loss is. An 11-1 with a loss to uga, while very successful, is still a gut punch to us all regardless of how you celebrate victories over uga (e.g dick in the mouth by some apparently). I would never pick any scenario at the beginning of the season that would involve losing to our arch rival and closing the regular season with a loss. But of course we would all get over it eventually like we do every year. It doesn't really define my happiness or sadness. What I care more about are the friendships, my stingtalk family, and coming together for tailgates and cheering the Jackets onto victory regardless of what the last game was. I have a proven track record more than anyone else on this board to always show up (not necessarily on time) and always believe in victory. Calling me a defeatist because I will refuse to take any scenario involving a uga loss, is a bush league move at best.

I think this is the most positive CPJ has ever sounded in preseason, as best as I can recall.

Damn, is this thread an indication of how his show went?

15-0

this post is confusing with all the dick tasting allegedly occurring here.

I, for one, do not taste dick....even after a CPJ punch to the nads.

I seriously had a talk with myself about whether I was going to change this to my avatar.

Would you have to then change the other to "Actually Shooter McGavin"?

I think this is the most positive CPJ has ever sounded in preseason, as best as I can recall.
I, for one, do not taste dick....even after a CPJ punch to the nads.

Concur with both. This thread is both encouraging (not the dick part) and disturbing (the dick part).

We can debate the merits of an 11-1 season once we get there. All aboard the hype train...

Back