Paul Johnson tells ACC to shove it...

There is no way that the ACC office or anyone else could ever convince me that Bye-Army-GT was purely a chance happening.
I hope Army beats their ass. I hope we line up and heavy dose Mills and beat their ass, then I hope the GT effect comes into play and the team that plays Duke the next week beats Duke's ass.

Joke's on Duke. I'm hearing rumors that CPJ is installing the air raid just for the Duke game. It's going to be a 49-3 type ambush. Write it down.

Will delete in one hour.

Been there done that. Didn't Vad have 4 TD passes against them in '13?

Proud of our coach. He has been quiet for a long time about the scheduling - it was time for him to call out the ACC office. Some in the media will criticize him. He may get reprimanded or even penalized. But, the "computer" will find a way to be more fair in the future. You have to call them out.

IMG_1006.JPG

There is no way that the ACC office or anyone else could ever convince me that Bye-Army-GT was purely a chance happening.
I hope Army beats their ass. I hope we line up and heavy dose Mills and beat their ass, then I hope the GT effect comes into play and the team that plays Duke the next week beats Duke's ass.

Fact, that was not coincidence.

Fact, Duke sucks ass and we'll destroy them.

Back