Paul Johnson ??

Techbert

Dodd-Like
Recruiting for us as well as he has the last five years, particularly the offensive and defensive linemen.

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
That's what her website says, and I was wondering if the OP had some other info. At her age, singing in the Arizona Opera Studio is a good sign – she's "on track" to progress her career the way it should go. Her voice won't reach its full operatic potential for a while yet. But it is a little optimistic to say it's one of the nation's best opera companies.
She sings for the #10 opera house...out of ten. Or however that joke goes

G776T

Not pastor material.
That's what her website says, and I was wondering if the OP had some other info. At her age, singing in the Arizona Opera Studio is a good sign – she's "on track" to progress her career the way it should go. Her voice won't reach its full operatic potential for a while yet. But it is a little optimistic to say it's one of the nation's best opera companies.
lol, I'm not surprised that you happen to be an opera snob

18in32

Petard Hoister
lol, I'm not surprised that you happen to be an opera snob
No, actually I don't like opera. But my wife does, and she trained as a singer, and even ran her own small opera company for a while. I have a very small amount of knowledge about opera. But enough to know that the Arizona Opera Studio is not one of the top opera companies in the country.

18in32

Petard Hoister
She sings for the #10 opera house...out of ten. Or however that joke goes
That's probably pretty accurate. There aren't a lot of thriving opera companies in the U.S. The Atlanta Opera does a great job but probably has fewer than 30 nights a year with the lights on. Even in NY the City Opera went out of business after 70 years in 2013.

The Jacket

The Coat
No, actually I don't like opera. But my wife does, and she trained as a singer, and even ran her own small opera company for a while. I have a very small amount of knowledge about opera. But enough to know that the Arizona Opera Studio is not one of the top opera companies in the country.
First time in a few years that anyone has come out on the football board. Congratulations.

RoanokeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Anybody have any insight into what ex GT coach Paul Johnson is doing these days? Is he considering any return in some football capacity?
He is probably doing what I will be doing in a couple of years

whatever the Hell he wants

EagleSting

Damn Good Rat
Article is 11 months old, but at least it gives some insight. Apparently the board has been revamped since I last posted, so hopefully the link works.

knoxjacket

Dodd-Like
I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but :lol2:

No P5 football school is going to tie that noose around its own neck
our current predicament has probably solidified that opinion in the AD fraternity.