Paul Johnson....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
Is a ---- joke. We are completely out manned today which reflects on the poor ass recruiting job done by him and his staff. We might as well be in the FCS division; eventhough I'm not sure we could compete there.

Extremely disappointed today.

Thanks for stopping by and providing your valuable insight. Have another drink.

Is a ---- joke. We are completely out manned today which reflects on the poor ass recruiting job done by him and his staff. We might as well be in the FCS division; eventhough I'm not sure we could compete there.

:bigcry:

For a "tech man" you say some stupid ---- and are a big -----. Name some coaches that will start recruiting stud talent to GT? Huh? I'm waiting... It's not going to happen, this will always be an uphill battle. CPJ has had to coach 5 years w/o a defense(minus his 1st year)

OP is stupid. Doesn't matter who is in charge!!! Tech admin won't let program compete on level playing field.

It's only an "8.5" anyway....

You know you're in trouble when the starting inside backer (quayshawn nealy) says this about clean old fashioned hate, any answer less than 10 or 11 is unacceptable:

Ajc article
Q: On a scale of zero to 10, where are you with your hate?

A: I played them last year, so I already know how dirty and stuff (the game) is. I’d have to say like an 8.5. I already know what I’m going into.

Who ever the new AD will be wont put up with more then 1 season like this one if he plans on keeping his job. That's probably our best hope to get rid of CPJ.

Too much observation. This post will get dissed for being right.

Is Johnson the problem or is it the entire football program?

Your last post before today was:
10-29-2012, 11:00 AM

We lost to BYU on 10/27.

Only feel like posting when we aren't playing well? Wonder why...?

For a "tech man" you say some stupid ---- and are a big -----. Name some coaches that will start recruiting stud talent to GT? Huh? I'm waiting... It's not going to happen, this will always be an uphill battle. CPJ has had to coach 5 years w/o a defense(minus his 1st year)

We had twice better talent under Chan Gailey and managed to finish over 500 while he was here. The recruiting was only this poor when Bill Lewis was here.

I will be the first to say how hard it is to recruit at GT, but the talent level we have now can not compete at the D1 level on a consistent basis.

New world. Saw that in the election. Entitlements and handouts and NFL dreams are found at football factories. Not at GT, where you still have to give effort off the field. This isn't your daddy's ncaa anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back