Paul Johnson....

Status
Not open for further replies.
MF2 I think it is hard to say exactly how bad the recruiting is given how badly the D is being coached. Switch this group to a 4-3 (we shouldn't be in a 3-4) and bring in someone who could actually co-ordinate/coach this mess and I think we are a lot better. Not great by any stretch but compeititve even in this game.

Y, I don't disagree. But at the same time the talent level is just not there at this time. It will be interesting to see who Johnson brings in next year for the DC position.

You guys are idiots for ripping the OP. Either that or you are Paul Johnson's brother in law. How is CPJ defensible in any way?

Sweet feathery Jesus. Tech hasn't been a consistent program or consistently competed with UGA in 50 years.

CHANGING COACHES WON'T ----ING MATTER!!!

You guys are idiots for ripping the OP. Either that or you are Paul Johnson's brother in law. How is CPJ defensible in any way?

Defensible in that we weren't that good when he came. Defensible in that I don't think there is a coach in the country that can do a significantly better job given our recruiting constraints and conference ties.

Y, I don't disagree. But at the same time the talent level is just not there at this time. It will be interesting to see who Johnson brings in next year for the DC position.

Tenuta for all his faults and desire to call Rock every play, at least co-ordinated Rock really well so it worked much/most of the time. I keep thinking we aren't far from that but then also remember LBs like Wheeler are in the NFL.

Your last post before today was:

We lost to BYU on 10/27.

Only feel like posting when we aren't playing well? Wonder why...?

Ok dumbass ill answer your question. I read this board every single day. I post very seldom. Just because my last post was after BYU doesn't mean a ---- thing. So shut the fu** up!!!

Sweet feathery Jesus. Tech hasn't been a consistent program or consistently competed with UGA in 50 years.

CHANGING COACHES WON'T ----ING MATTER!!!

+1
If you are going to bitch, suggest something that will actually help

Ok dumbass ill answer your question. I read this board every single day. I post very seldom. Just because my last post was after BYU doesn't mean a ---- thing. So shut the fu** up!!!

So butthurt.

Answered that question. :rotfl:

"Competitive" against some of the ACC maybe....Men against boys outside of that warm and fuzzy wonderland.

Well I'll use my word again. You sir are Techmerized! You want to be MIT M-F and Bama on Saturday. Not going to happen. Don't get on here talking how you dont like the classless UGA players but envy them when they are body slamming us. We are definitely competitive, but if you want to play with the big boys you better "play" like the big boys

Answer this question, would anyone on this board play for Paul Johnson? Put yourself in the recruits place.

I guess winning 3 in a row wasn't competing in the las 50 years

Haha. Tech is, what, 4-17 over the last 21? Ya, that's competing.

You also were able to beat them with players we can't even invite to campus during recruiting now.

I'll say what I want when want...there ain't no rules here. I put my time in year round at tech already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back