Peach-Chicken Bowl

How can Duke's QB look so much better than our stud? It's not physical tools, it's coaching.

How can Duke's QB look so much better than our stud? It's not physical tools, it's coaching.

Same result.

You truly have become a miserable poster... so much so that you stand out among the sea of other miserable posters. Congrats.

SEC has the reputation, Duke got zero calls down the stretch. Unbelievable.

FSU has no chance against Auburn.

Johnny Football will be Tebow II in the big show. Great game, but won't be successful at the next level.

Same result.

You truly have become a miserable poster... so much so that you stand out among the sea of other miserable posters. Congrats.

They actually had a chance. You need pom-poms to keep rooting for ridiculous plays in the endzone.

FSU has loads of talent and would have run away from A&M tonight. FSU plays defense.

Johnny Football will be Tebow II in the big show. Great game, but won't be successful at the next level.

I agree, the skillset works great in college, not so much in the pros. I have my doubts about all qb's who rely on the run threat. It works for a while in the NFL and then defenses adapt and you end up with a lot of IR time.

We beat Duke because they didnt have Boone *and* PJ used all kinds of plays and formations that he shelved for the rest of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As my dad said about running college QB's who have trouble in the pros.
"In college, a QB might run into a DE who is as fast as he is once a year. In the pros, he sees them every play."

As my dad said about running college QB's who have trouble in the pros.
"In college, a QB might run into a DE who is as fast as he is once a year. In the pros, he sees them every play."

I heard an interview with David Greene about the difference in being a QB in college and the pros. He said that at UGA, he could throw the ball up and his receivers would go get it. In the NFL, if you just throw the ball up, it ends up a pick because the corners and safeties are so good the window makes you be precise.

Back