people owe beeware apology

jacketguy

Damn Good Rat
Thats the best one I have heard in a while... thanks for the laugh...

techrod .. from the argument you make .. lol .. it seems like Mr. Wimbush is owed an apology by .. um beeware

but you know what .. you are right ..

i do owe beeware an apology for doubting that he's a Tech fan.

i doubted that beeware is a Tech fan and have posted many times on this board that i believe that beeware is not a tech fan.

i guess i jumped to a conclusion .. and i'm sorry for doing so.

i also admire beeware for coming back to the board and facing us all after many of his criticisms have been proven invalid .. he was also on chat yesterday night .. and we had good interaction ..

but he's still sticking to some of his guns and he's still predicting doom and i hope he is proven wrong again! in fact .. i believe he will be proven wrong again .. many many times.

many of his thoughts have merit to them .. but he's not perfect in his logic .. here's one small example ..

he came to the board and bragged that he picked us to win over nc state and it was an easy pick because we have beaten them 6 of the last 7 times.

well .. like a few have pointed out already .. then Tech doesn't stand a chance against FSU.

anyways .. it's cool that he is back here .. so welcome back beeware .. keep posting .. and if you post crap .. expect it to be trashed

I'll have to ask Wimbush sometime if he was refering to beeware in that quote. LOL Goodness.

Thank you beeware for motivating Wimbush and the team. Much appreciated. LOL HA HA HA Oh my!!

I guess that goes for anybody who criticized the team, But Beeware was taken out behind the shed and whupped. I think most everyone is on the same page now anyhow!

Originally posted by techrod:
The team played better didn't they.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">hehehe .. could the team playing better have something to do with Coach Gailey? with our seniors? the rest of the coaching staff? the whole team?????

i'm sure every member of the team reads every post that beeware makes and then goes ..

"dad gum it .. we have to prove this sorry ass @%$#%#$%$# wrong. Let's go and do it"

in fact .. when the team breaks the huddle .. that's what they cheer ... "let's do it .. to prove beeware wrong!"

I supported Wimbush and the entire team when they strongly showed their support for Coach Mac and our entire staff after the tremendous win in the Seattle Bowl over the #9BCS Stanford Cardinal. The players realized that we had a great staff that could take this team to greater heights instead of starting over.
I am sure he realized just as I did that going through this season with a new coaching staff was not necessary and not a wise decision.
We are gradually overcoming this staff change abomination but it has been and remains an unnecessarily painful process.

As as a side note, I picked TECH to beat NC State because I had faith in our team and our talent. Pointing out that we had beaten NC State 6 out of 7 was just one small factor in that decision. For you fonts to make such a mountain out of such a mole hill is specious at best. Try harder. And how could the players be trying to prove me wrong when I picked them to WIN. Ludicrous indeed.

once again beeware points out that the team wanted Mac as the head coach after the Seattle bowl win... no doubt ... after the great win .. they were cheering for him .. MAC MAC MAC .. he even got the game ball from Godsey...

yup the team beat the BCS #9 team and that win sold the Seattle bowl staff to beeware .. oh that and the fact that Wimbush et all were behind the head coach of that team.

hey guess what .. we beat the BCS #9 team last saturday Wimbush et all are behind the head coach of the team.

the difference between the above 2 statements? one is in past tense .. and the other is in present tense ..

as far as ur mention of an unnecessary coaching change goes .. good point of a debate ..

was it necessary to hire someone beside Mac?
was it unnecessary?

bottomlines ..

1)the people who can make this decision made one .. and made it based on what they felt was for the best of our program.

2)the outcome cannot be changed ..

so get over it ..

and beeware .. you're sure Wimbush realized that the coaching change was unnecessary? comments like this are what make ur posts worthless.

YOU ARE RIDICULOUS INDEED

The day I give BW an apology is the day HADES reaches 32 degrees. BW turned our off-season into a circus with all the personal attacks on Braine and Gailey and I won't forget it. No fan of Tech would be calling for Gailey's head before the season starts. That's crazy. If anything, he owes this board an apology.

Beeware.. are you hitting the crack pipe again? LOL.. Get over it !!

I am with GTTerrific on this one... this thread is hilarious !!!

Originally posted by bugboy:
The day I give BW an apology is the day HADES reaches 32 degrees. BW turned our off-season into a circus with all the personal attacks on Braine and Gailey and I won't forget it. No fan of Tech would be calling for Gailey's head before the season starts. That's crazy. If anything, he owes this board an apology.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Bug... I owe you a beer !

Originally posted by jacketguy:
Bug... I owe you a beer !
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Now, that's a thread unto itself.
drinking.gif

oldfoggy please post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
I love how ya get to 'em BW!!!!!

cheers to you
drinking.gif

Lets see if I understand it, techrod: Because of BW, we won Saturday, and we owe him an apology for his verbal abuse
confused.gif

hey beewuss! Since you are a such a Tech fan and all, I was hoping you would indulge me by answering a few questions..... How much do you contribute to the ATF each year? How many season tickets do you purchase each year? How many years have you purchased those tickets? What years were you a student there (not that it matters because many big fans are not alumni). I am simply trying to gauge the degree of your life's investment in Tech. And don't worry, I too
smile.gif
have a big apology ready for you someday.

Mustard, I just quoted Wimbush in the auc. He said the players had something to prove to those people who doughted their ability. Beeware has just recieved SO MUCH bad arse kicking around I mentioned him, but this really goes out to all those who criticised the team and coaches. I was one who did also,but if you read any of my previous post I apologised. IT definately must be true what Ricardo said. I think sometimes it takes this from people who may or maynot be of that teams loyal base to light a fire in that team.

and bw still will not respond to the fact that DB wanted to hire O'Brien. He is such a wuss.

Back