Pitt Game Rescheduled

Deke

Everybody relax, I'm here.
I'm not thrilled with it, but I always feel like the kind of wording "3 games in 13 days" (or 3 games in less than 2 weeks) makes it sound way crazier than it actually is. I mean, when playing regular Saturday games 3 weeks in a row is "3 games in 15 days" (or 3 games in slightly more than 2 weeks). And as others have mentioned, while not great, I'm pretty sure it's not unprecedented either.

Majorly sucks that we have a primetime Thursday night game on an RSN though (get your öööö together, ACC). Also sucks that it sounds like it will be a short week for us and not for them.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
I'm not thrilled with it, but I always feel like the kind of wording "3 games in 13 days" (or 3 games in less than 2 weeks) makes it sound way crazier than it actually is. I mean, when playing regular Saturday games 3 weeks in a row is "3 games in 15 days" (or 3 games in slightly more than 2 weeks). And as others have mentioned, while not great, I'm pretty sure it's not unprecedented either.

Majorly sucks that we have a primetime Thursday night game on an RSN though (get your öööö together, ACC). Also sucks that it sounds like it will be a short week for us and not for them.
I was about to make this exact point. That "3 games in 13 days" BS is a pet peeve of mine. Every 3 week span of games on Saturdays is 3 games in 15 days. My biggest issue, as someone else pointed out, is that we have a short week to prepare for Pitt (coming off a road game) and they do not.

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
I was about to make this exact point. That "3 games in 13 days" BS is a pet peeve of mine. Every 3 week span of games on Saturdays is 3 games in 15 days. My biggest issue, as someone else pointed out, is that we have a short week to prepare for Pitt (coming off a road game) and they do not.
Every lost day of recovery in a game this violent is exponential. So, it’s not just it’s only 2 days why u mad tho?

It’s why teams hate really early or really late byes. Those compounding weeks quickly take their toll.

Deke

Everybody relax, I'm here.
I wonder if, in situations like this, the opposing coach ever has like a game watch party with the team. "Guys, we're going to order a öööö-ton of Papa Johns and Mountian Dew and watch our opponent's game tonight. Bring your fat little girlfriends too"

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
It’s why teams hate really early or really late byes. Those compounding weeks quickly take their toll.
I guess it’s lucky for us that we’ll have had a month off to rest up and get heathy for the grueling gauntlet of Duke, @NC State, and Pitt in an unprecedented slightly less than normal stretch (in the midst of a global pandemic).

JRjr