Pitt @GT Predictions

If W Michigan can put up over 40, we should be able to also.

TECH 42

Pitt has played noone with a defense, UMass, New Hampshire, WMich, and a öööö Tennessee, all öööö.

Eat öööö Pitt- 21

31 GT
27 Pitt

Narduzzi pulls a Jerry Glanville and heads for the tunnel after the loss.

I have a bad feeling about this game. I don't mean bad for us, I mean bad for Pitt.

It's going down tomorrow.

Remember how football used to be played? Remember the GT Syracuse game when O'Leary was here? That's what I think is going down tomorrow.

48-31good guys.
We jump them early and the D forces multiple early turnovers and they only make it closer at the end.

I just don't think we will stop two great QBs in a row. If we play as well against Pickett as we did against Howell I will finally believe our defense is good.

Neither of those guys is close to being a "great QB."

Anybody actually watch the pitt-tenn game, just looking at the boxscore says Pitt got away with one.

Of note, ut's qbs had 100 yards rushing and Pitt won turnovers 3-0

Tech: 45
Pitt: 24

Refs: 2 blown targeting calls, and 1 blown PI call that costs a touchdown drive
If you want to see some lopsided bad officiating watch Arkansas vs. UGA tomorrow. UGA will be allowed to hold, push, pass interference, whatever it takes for them to win.

I’m buying the hype. GT takes the next step in program evolution and proves they can handle success.

33-24 good guys

Unfortunately, that addle-brianed fool Lee Corso gave us the kiss of death :facepalm:

FHstinger seconds this score. Tech can’t stand prosperity. Kenny Pickett lights up the Tech D, and Pitt wins four in a row over the blue jackets.

Narduzzi bitch slaps Gooff Collins at the post game hand shake. :shtstir:
:stir: FHstinger says “I told you so”. :shtstir:
49-14. Game over.

Last edited:
If W Michigan can put up over 40, we should be able to also.

TECH 42

Pitt has played noone with a defense, UMass, New Hampshire, WMich, and a öööö Tennessee, all öööö.

Eat öööö Pitt- 21
EVERYTIME I GET MY HOPES UP. WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?

Can't predict this inconsistent öööö.

These coaches and players can’t handle or sustain success. Sims will revert back to his inaccurate and turnover ways. Our D forgets to tackle and doesn’t pressure 6th or 7th year SR Pickett.

9 time natty winner - 42
4 time natty winner - 34

Isn't it about time we ban this obvious Dwag troll?
74B34C60-BD0A-488D-8FC5-3DC4FC931CB2.gif

Back