Pitt @GT Predictions

Our D is the real deal. Pitt won’t score more than 24. The question becomes if our O can score more than 24. I’m excited about what I’ve seen the last few games but also hesitant given the past two years. My “prediction” is we win 31-17 and we see that Tech is as good as we thought they were (showing the NIU game was the final fluke of CGC’s tenure).

Tech 37
Pitt 35

Tech gets 4 TD's and 3 field goals, the last sailing through at the end of regulation.

Uh-oh. Looks like we made littleDanT cry. Must have popped his balloon. :ughcry:

At least it will appear Tech won, as Pitt will be wearing classic Tech GWG uniforms, and Tech will be dressed up as Auburn.:lol:

Pitt has been yellow and royal blue for years. Retire this line, already.

If we really want to screw with defenses line up in a 2 QB formation. Yates and Sims in the backfield. Sometimes snap to Yates, sometimes snap to Sims. When we snap to Yates, Sims can effectively be a running back and occasionally Yates can flip it to Sims for a run. When we snap to Sims, we just need to teach Yates to cut down a blitzing LB.

Or we save that for uga and see if Great Clips can figure out what to do. I'm only half joking. This could cause complete Mayhem in the uga game, which is our best chance of winning.
Or neither and Peery comes out as QB for a series he has been practicing since he arrived on campus

FHstinger seconds this score. Tech can’t stand prosperity. Kenny Pickett lights up the Tech D, and Pitt wins four in a row over the blue jackets.

Narduzzi bitch slaps Gooff Collins at the post game hand shake. :shtstir:
C43B3406-6F80-473C-9940-D926CC1AF506.jpeg

I predict if we lose, many will say we will not win another game and CGC should be fired. If we win, many will predict we win the Coastal and maybe the ACC and CGC should be extended.
And many will still say we will not win another game and CGC should be fired.

Uh-oh. Looks like we made littleDanT cry. Must have popped his balloon. :ughcry:

At least it will appear Tech won, as Pitt will be wearing classic Tech GWG uniforms, and Tech will be dressed up as Auburn.:lol:
I see you didn't dispute his point though.

Back