Pitt @GT Predictions

MidGABuzz

Dodd-Like
Tech 34
Pitt 23

Good gravy, I'm pumped for this game. Hope our defense can be as consistent as the last two previous games.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
GT 42 Schitt 38

We figure out how to get 2 of 3 of Gibbs, Mason, Smith on field most plays. Sims starts, plays all but 1 or 2 series.
If we really want to screw with defenses line up in a 2 QB formation. Yates and Sims in the backfield. Sometimes snap to Yates, sometimes snap to Sims. When we snap to Yates, Sims can effectively be a running back and occasionally Yates can flip it to Sims for a run. When we snap to Sims, we just need to teach Yates to cut down a blitzing LB.

Or we save that for uga and see if Great Clips can figure out what to do. I'm only half joking. This could cause complete Mayhem in the uga game, which is our best chance of winning.

MidGABuzz

Dodd-Like
If we really want to screw with defenses line up in a 2 QB formation. Yates and Sims in the backfield. Sometimes snap to Yates, sometimes snap to Sims. When we snap to Yates, Sims can effectively be a running back and occasionally Yates can flip it to Sims for a run. When we snap to Sims, we just need to teach Yates to cut down a blitzing LB.

Or we save that for uga and see if Great Clips can figure out what to do.
Delete post in 1 hour!

Techfan02

Hope is pain
GT 38
Kenny pick it squad 14
We've had them on the ropes the last few years even in Collins first season, we just are due for a game I believe that this is the one.

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
GT 24
Pitt 14

Pitt spies Sims and actually plays the QB keeper, which slows down the GT offense. Pitt offense faces an actual defense and turns the ball over twice at inopportune times.

ACC refs make enough baffling calls that both teams believe they got screwed.

Actual footage of CGC, CBT, and CTC meeting Narduzzi for the after game hand shake.

MACHETE

Dodd-Like
GT 35
Pitt 24

Gibbs has breakout game with 3TD as Pitt focuses on containing Sims.

Skydog

Eat a Peach
if it were night game id say we'd score 30 plus. but takes us a Q to wake up from late breakfast.

Jackets 21
Dan Marino 14

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
Pretty easy to spot the Dwag fans trolling this forum from this thread alone.

Big Bubba Ray

Dodd-Like
Here's hoping we can sustain positive momentum for a 3rd week. Frankly, this will be a bigger test of coaching ability than last week.

GT 31
Pitt 26

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I think UNC's offense presented more challenges than Pitt's.

I think we smoke them something like 38-16.

Look for 2 RBs to go over 100yds each because Pitt is so focused on stopping Sims from running wild.

Look for a TE to finally be a threat in the passing Gm, also look for 1 WR to have a huge Gm, maybe 125 + yds receiving on 8 catches.