Player Hit By Car In Recruiting Stunt

220px-Tangent_to_a_curve.svg.png

DRad - bad. Never hit himself with a car.

This guy - understandable. JUST hit himself with a car.

no-really-enough-with-double-standards01-300x228.jpg

Yeah, man athletic fees are the worst!

Only graduate athletic fees. Undergrad ones are acceptable to gtphd.

What he doesn't get is that they would be rolled into base tuition and hidden if they weren't explicitly called out. You also have a maintenance fee, an electricity fee, a sorry ass campus worker fee, etc. They are just accounted for differently. In his vision, they would remove that line item and his tuition would go up by a commensurate amount.

Only graduate athletic fees. Undergrad ones are acceptable to gtphd.

No, I think all non-education fees should be optional and universities should be a place for learning, not a late-adolescent resort.

GT's tuition has more than doubled in 10 years. How expensive does college have to get before it's unsustainable? $100,000 per year? That's where it will go if we keep giving virtually unlimited college loans for a product that the country believes is absolutely vital to live. Then everyone will live into their 50's with student debt.

No, I think all non-education fees should be optional and universities should be a place for learning, not a late-adolescent resort.

GT's tuition has more than doubled in 10 years. How expensive does college have to get before it's unsustainable? $100,000 per year? That's where it will go if we keep giving virtually unlimited college loans for a product that the country believes is absolutely vital to live. Then everyone will live into their 50's with student debt.

I agree with you, but GT is still one of the cheapest big time universities out there. I prefer that they put those non-academic fees out there separately so that they gather scrutiny. I don't agree about them being optional, but you can be assured that if they get too high, there will be impetus to eliminate them. You were just bothered before a majority.

I agree with you, but GT is still one of the cheapest big time universities out there. I prefer that they put those non-academic fees out there separately so that they gather scrutiny. I don't agree about them being optional, but you can be assured that if they get too high, there will be impetus to eliminate them. You were just bothered before a majority.

So a kid gets hit by a car doing a stunt....that leads to serious discussion on fees

Ha! You'll get it next time kid.

I watched it in slow-mo. I kept waiting for him to jump and he pretty much ran right into the car.

Back