Please Not Whisenhunt

Beacuse NFL coaches who have been to Super Bowls grow on trees

Who knows - maybe he'll be more of a CEO type coach who can reel in some good coordinators.

Two of the reasons Gailey flopped were his aversion to risk and his micromanagement of the offense.

I think Gailey was often forced to micromanage because of his horrible hires.

Has Wisenhunt ever hired anyone good?

Who knows - maybe he'll be more of a CEO type coach who can reel in some good coordinators.

Two of the reasons Gailey flopped were his aversion to risk and his micromanagement of the offense.
You forgot dedication to Reggie Ball

I fear the NFL CEO coaching style just as much as clueless interference.
I thought it was pretty well established that the CEO model is what Dabo is doing over at Clemson. Not that we are Clemson or that our new HC will be Dabo but that there is a precedent for the CEO model working at the college level.

I thought it was pretty well established that the CEO model is what Dabo is doing over at Clemson. Not that we are Clemson or that our new HC will be Dabo but that there is a precedent for the CEO model working at the college level.

Dabo is this generation’s Bobby Bowden. Hire really good assists, assemble a lot of talent at a place with no restrictions and viola, top program.

I don’t see anything in that model analogous to GT.

I really hope that TStan understands (and prez Bud cares) that the new coach will need more support ($$$)

Back