Please Not Whisenhunt

Dabo is this generation’s Bobby Bowden. Hire really good assists, assemble a lot of talent at a place with no restrictions and viola, top program.

I don’t see anything in that model analogous to GT.

I really hope that TStan understands (and prez Bud cares) that the new coach will need more support ($$$)

Bobby and Dabo could also motivate. That was what Bobby lost towards the end. He could still recruit, he just couldn’t summon the swagger.

Gailey needed Ball because Gailey wasn’t a rah-rah type coach. We would have been worse with any of the backups. At least Reggie cared enough to punch a trainer for talking öööö.
That was so beautiful.

Reggie is a great Tech man.

My take? A red herring, courtesy interview of an old teammate of TStan. Things won't get serious til next week after the bowls get sorted out.

Possible. A head coaching interview could get Whisenhunt a raise.

You forgot GT 6 - WF 9 in ACCCG w/ Calvin Johnson. You forgot 51-7 a bazillion times. I can go on if needed.
öööö off. It wasn't Reggie that lost those games. It was Gailey / Nix

And the UGAg 51-7 was Suggs/Bilbo

Now öööö off you miserable asshole

öööö off. It wasn't Reggie that lost those games. It was Gailey / Nix

And the UGAg 51-7 was Suggs/Bilbo

Now öööö off you miserable asshole
You missed the WR that played qb at the end of the game because everyone else was hurt. I think Jonathan Smith?

My take? A red herring, courtesy interview of an old teammate of TStan. Things won't get serious til next week after the bowls get sorted out.
Yep. Interviewing a friend. Nothing more.

I thought it was pretty well established that the CEO model is what Dabo is doing over at Clemson. Not that we are Clemson or that our new HC will be Dabo but that there is a precedent for the CEO model working at the college level.

Great. Then we find a Coach/CEO and tell him/her that they have $10M/year in head+assistant coach salaries they can split up however they want. Then layer on a performance clause with clawbacks against their salary if they don't meet their targets. Run it like a business.

Back