coit

Persecuted for his beliefs
Thu, Sept 22 vs Clemson - 7:30 PM ET
---------------------------------
Last game: Vanderbilt
Next game: Miami
---------------------------------
Orlando Sentinel Pre-Season Ranking: 1

Well, I don't know what else needs to be said. @JJacket has laid the gauntlet down, and said that he would take a permaban if GT loses to Clemson this year.

Otherwise, we all know the challenge. Recruiting against the mouth breathers is difficult given their ridiculously easy classwork. They are loaded, and this is their year. Seeing them lose will be delicious for sure.

Last edited:
No ööööing way we lose to Clemmons. Their D on 5 days rest at our place on a Thursday night. We are gonna shred them.

No ööööing way we lose to Clemmons. Their D on 5 days rest at our place on a Thursday night. We are gonna shred them.
Uh yeah 5 days rest from home tilts with SC State, and with Troy the week before. Guaranööööingteed they are coaching ahead to our game for weeks.

That said, get yo mind rite yall. Jackets 35 - 16 Clemmons

Once I saw this guy on the tenth street bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "Dodd loves you. Do you believe in Dodd?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Georgia Tech alum or a sidewalk fan?" He said, "An alum." I said, "Me too, season tickets or scalping?" He said, "Season tickets." I said, "Me, too! What section?" He said, "222." I said, "Me, too! Do you go in gate 8 or 9?" He said, "gate 8." I said, "Me, too! Do you sit or stand?"

He said, "stand." I said, "Me, too! Do you stay for the horse?" He said, "Yes, and I even still wear my RAT cap." I said, "Me, too!"

"Do you think we will beat Clemson?" He said, "Probably not, they are loaded this year." I said, "Die, nutlicker!" And I pushed him over.

Once I saw this guy on the tenth street bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "Dodd loves you. Do you believe in Dodd?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Georgia Tech alum or a sidewalk fan?" He said, "An alum." I said, "Me too, season tickets or scalping?" He said, "Season tickets." I said, "Me, too! What section?" He said, "222." I said, "Me, too! Do you go in gate 8 or 9?" He said, "gate 8." I said, "Me, too! Do you sit or stand?"

He said, "stand." I said, "Me, too! Do you stay for the horse?" He said, "Yes, and I even still wear my RAT cap." I said, "Me, too!"

"Do you think we will beat Clemson?" He said, "Probably not, they are loaded this year." I said, "Die, nutlicker!" And I pushed him over.
Sig worthy

This might be the greatest story since the one about the kid who kept hiding things from Helen Keller.

Hey, you might not make a good candidate for the suicide hot line!

Awesome.

23583-clemson-university-south-carolina-tattoo_large.jpg

Clemson is going to make us wet ourselves before we even take the field. If we can change our pants and get out there and punch 'em in the face a few times, we'll win. If we not, we won't lose.

Back