POLL: What is the probability we beat Florida State in 2024

What is the probability we beat Florida State in 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we can beat them. Their QB will be new. We’ll see if there are any lingering side effects of the bowl beat down.

In their favor, we will have a new defensive scheme and I expect there to be some broken coverages on our side.
On that point, maybe we see a more aggressive D line and linebacker game? The secondary is good. I'm worried they run over us and our secondary is running around making all the tackles.

Our schedule is really tough this year but I like playing FSU early. And I really like playing Miami late…all their annual preseason hype will have evaporated by then.

I see a few people harping on FSU run game. I wanna dig into that a little more and say I'm more concerned with them running it with DJU. Big tall QBs have given our run defense fits. I think back to Logan Thomas at VT.

If they can run it on us with him it will be a long day.
god lord man, delete this post immedivadlee

I see a few people harping on FSU run game. I wanna dig into that a little more and say I'm more concerned with them running it with DJU. Big tall QBs have given our run defense fits. I think back to Logan Thomas at VT.

If they can run it on us with him it will be a long day.
Iirc DJU is not a particularly mobile qb, he mostly sucked at clemson, then racked up some good numbers against bad Pac10 defenses…..so who knows if he’s actually better now?

Iirc DJU is not a particularly mobile qb, he mostly sucked at clemson, then racked up some good numbers against bad Pac10 defenses…..so who knows if he’s actually better now?
His PAC## rushing stats last were 68 carries for 219 yards (3.2 yards/carry; 18.25 yards/game). His high was 61 yards on 9 carries in a loss to WSU. He averaged 41.9 yards/game for Clemson as a starter.

Last chance to vote. I think this is a record, don't remember going over 150 votes!

Since FSU is pretty much all new on both sides of the ball, It literally all depends on which Tech team shows up. If the Tech team that played the last 4 weeks of the season shows up, I like our chances against anybody in the country. If the BGSU Tech team shows up, it'll be a long day for us. The travel is going to be a huge factor as well. I remember when we played over there in 2016, it seems like both us and BC were tired and neither team could get any momentum going on either side of the ball.

1723566920729.png

I'm hyped and can't wait for this game to start.

Back