POLL: What is the probability we beat Georgia in 2019?

What is the probability we beat Georgia in 2019?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s funny watching a redneck trying to start beef with wealthy and smart nerds on the internet. Surprised the redneck even knows how to turn on a computer
the prison computers are usually left on

fine, asshole. you want analysis? Go to hell and eat a sack lunch off my taint.

Well, that’s not very sophisticated analysis considering your alma mater but I give you props for trying. At least you got the mandatory ‘go to hell’ in there!

Hey, while we’re on the subject of going to hell... do you have any extra tix for the UGA game this year at your place? I know you guys are good for a bunch every year so I thought I’d get my ask in early ;-)

Well, that’s not very sophisticated analysis considering your alma mater but I give you props for trying. At least you got the mandatory ‘go to hell’ in there!

Hey, while we’re on the subject of going to hell... do you have any extra tix for the UGA game this year at your place? I know you guys are good for a bunch every year so I thought I’d get my ask in early ;-)

Why don’t you swing by the tailgate so WYSB can sell you a ticket in person. You’ll save a bunch of money from not having to buy an SECCG ticket so you should be able to afford it in 5 easy installments of $29.99.

Sat, Nov 30 vs Georgie - TBD PM ET

---------------------------------
Last game: NC State
---------------------------------

ESPN Pre-Season FPI Rank: 3
FPI Differential: -26.9
Win Probability: 5.1%

Another year, another season of the Dwags being overrated. Playing in possibly the weakest division in all of P5, their regular season performance further inflates the egos of their tiny-brained fans to the point of delirium, all leading up to crushing defeat in their final few games. Their division is looking a little stronger this year, so perhaps their egos will be stomped flat a little earlier in the season.

CPJ crushed the Dwags like a grape in his inaugural year, and I expect no less from CGC this year.

THWG!
giphy.gif

Why don’t you swing by the tailgate so WYSB can sell you a ticket in person. You’ll save a bunch of money from not having to buy an SECCG ticket so you should be able to afford it in 5 easy installments of $2999.
FTFY

I said something he can afford. I wasn’t even sure about $30 x 5.
we're talking about the premier ticket in Atlanta for all of 2019, not one of his mama's toothless blow jobs under the Ponce City Market parking deck.

And further, the OP said possibly, not that it was the weakest, but possibly.

Ok, after this weekend’s events I do feel obligated to acknowledge that in 2019 the SEC East appears to be solidly in the running for worst P5 conference. Tennessee and Missouri and South Carolina all wetting the bed pretty badly in week 1.

Congrats you realized that I omitted typing division after conference.

Ok, after this weekend’s events I do feel obligated to acknowledge that in 2019 the SEC East appears to be solidly in the running for worst P5 conference. Tennessee and Missouri and South Carolina all wetting the bed pretty badly in week 1.

Obviously too early to say for certain, but UT appears to have some serious issues if the rumors are to be believed.

Congrats you realized that I omitted typing division after conference.
Thanks! Conference division really clears things up. If you just said division no one would have any idea what you were talking about.

:cheers:

Back