POLL: What is the probability we beat Jax State in 2017?

What is the probability we beat Jax State in 2017?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coit

Persecuted for his beliefs
Sat, Sept 9 vs Jax State - 12:30 PM ET

---------------------------------
Last game: Tennessee
Next game: UCF
---------------------------------

ESPN Pre-Season FPI: n/a
GT / UT FPI Differential: n/a

The JSU Gamecocks were a respectable 10-2 last season and were OVC champions. That being said, they are in the lower tier of football. Their end of season Sagarin ranking was 91, which put them ahead of 3 of our 2016 opponents, UVA, GS, and Mercer.

Last edited:
Tech will be up by 30 after 2 quarters, but JSU will win the halftime show with their marching band. Since it will probably be 90 degrees, I might have to leave early to watch Pitt/Penn State, Louisville/UNC, and Clemson/Auburn.

Tech will be up by 30 after 2 quarters, but JSU will win the halftime show with their marching band. Since it will probably be 90 degrees, I might have to leave early to watch Pitt/Penn State, Louisville/UNC, and Clemson/Auburn.
will Jax state have their jumbo flag girls?

0.9 or greater is the highest this goes? Seriously? :eekfacepalm:

will Jax state have their jumbo flag girls?

I think they call them the JSU Marching Ballerinas:

rinas.jpg

BEWARE - This team is only slightly less dangerous than North Dakota St. I don't trust our defense to get them off the field.

Solid FCS team with a history of giving P5 programs trouble on 5 days rest after a hyped opener. That's pretty much a recipe for an upset. No way that deserves .9 or higher.

Solid FCS team with a history of giving P5 programs trouble on 5 days rest after a hyped opener. That's pretty much a recipe for an upset. No way that deserves .9 or higher.

They are replacing Eli Jenkins with either a linebacker or an Ole Miss transfer. He was a 2000/1000 guy last year who had 7500 passing yards in his 53 game 4 year starting career. He plays for the Chargers right now.

Next.

They are replacing Eli Jenkins with either a linebacker or an Ole Miss transfer. He was a 2000/1000 guy last year who had 7500 passing yards in his 53 game 4 year starting career. He plays for the Chargers right now.

Next.

Who will they Eli on now?

Back