Positives from today's game

When I went to NBC Sports live to see if I could watch the replay, the site has a huge banner showing the ND qb and the score, so I didn't have to watch the carnage.

Fu nbc

One the plus side, my daughter's soccer team managed a 1-1 tie. So there is that.

Don't have the pressure of having a good year.
Hmm. So today determined whether not this was going to be a good year? Interesting, wasn't aware. Thanks for the heads up. #whendoesbballstart

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Golden returned kicks well.
The backs had a good day - they made yardage when they could. Snoddy had a couple of nice runs. Skov was solid.
Gotsis had a fine game. I thought Gamble was pretty good. The DL would get a good grade overall.
That's as positive as I can muster.

Golden returned kicks well.
The backs had a good day - they made yardage when they could. Snoddy had a couple of nice runs. Skov was solid.
Gotsis had a fine game. I thought Gamble was pretty good. The DL would get a good grade overall.
That's as positive as I can muster.

Backs had a good day? Please put down your pipe and sleep it off. The backs sucked at everything today. Defense played well. Nothing else.

This should be the wake up call ... the team will stop believing the newspaper articles

Or the message boards.

Positives from today, not necessarily the game ...

Dook sux. UNC is beatable. Miami is beatable. FSU and Clemson didn't look great (though I think they're both better than showed this week). We can still take care of bidness in the ACC.

But now ... must ... beat ... Georgia.

Not quite. Snoddy, Searcy, and Summers all went out hurt. Hopefully they are not serious.

Burden too. Marshall came in at center.

Somebody was on the sidelines with an arm in a sling late in the game. Thought it might be Summers. Not sure.

At least we still have this (I assume, based on the box score)...
Tech surpassed 200 yards rushing for the FBS-Leading 17th consecutive game (but broke the streak of 15 consecutive 250 yards rushing).

Bama will still be ranked ahead of us even though they lost to a terrible team at home

Justin was trying to do too much, we miss Smelter and Waller being there to bail Justin out when scrambling. Our D did a pretty good job.

Your season tix increased in value on stubhub for the UGAg game as the Gaggers work themselves into a fury.

Back