Possible 5* UGA Transfer to GT

öööö that fat bastard Quinlan. How does he have a job anywhere?
Yeah öööö that guy for posting information that Tech isn't interested in a guy that was kicked off the team at uga which typically requires multiple felonies to do.

We’re 0-0
Let’s see results on the field first. No “oh, we’re gonna be great” circle jerking.
Let’s see what we really do first

I was nearby when CRF quoted Joe Ham saying that to Quincy before overtime. Turned out well for us.

Yeah öööö that guy for posting information that Tech isn't interested in a guy that was kicked off the team at uga which typically requires multiple felonies to do.
He doesn't know öööö about it.

Actually, he do.
Really? He is so prescient that "OMG, the 5 star went to <not GT>, fat boy was right!". Odds are, the kid isn't coming here. Saying he isn't coming here is a pretty safe statement to make, not some bold investigative sports reporting.

Really? He is so prescient that "OMG, the 5 star went to <not GT>, fat boy was right!". Odds are, the kid isn't coming here. Saying he isn't coming here is a pretty safe statement to make, not some bold investigative sports reporting.
What he posts on twitter typically comes from other sources. He has a pay site so naturally he doesn't divulge every bit of info publicly for free. I agree he can seem very thin skinned at times but his info is usually right.

What he posts on twitter typically comes from other sources. He has a pay site so naturally he doesn't divulge every bit of info publicly for free. I agree he can seem very thin skinned at times but his info is usually right.
Oh bullshit. He is usually a few days behind what I get from Tech buddies. He is the equivalent of a guy standing at the water cooler overhearing people talk and then running and repeating it. Useless.

Oh bullshit. He is usually a few days behind what I get from Tech buddies. He is the equivalent of a guy standing at the water cooler overhearing people talk and then running and repeating it. Useless.
I subscribed a couple months ago. The amount of insider info isn't staggering, but it's far more than I get here or other sources. The practice reports have been very valuable.

In the case of this uga kid, Kelly wasn't just throwing stuff on the wall to see if it would stick. He had legit info from sources well before his tweet.

He's not my favorite bloke, but I think some of the intense vitriol he receives is fairly misguided (although there may be some things I'm unaware of)

Pots not his problem, that's a symptom of other problems more than likely. I'm not a coach but building a good FB program goes beyond just getting great athletes, I'm one that believes FB is the ultimate team sport, character IMO is a really big part of it all. One potential bad apple could mess with the whole and has from time to time over the years. I'm not speaking of GT, I'm speaking of the total of FB over the years. Just my opinion and certainly I'm no expert, but I do understand a lot about mind altering chemical problems.

Read between the lines. How hard is it to get kicked out of school as a football player at UGA? You either would have to suck or you would have to be a locker room cancer. This guy played in 12 games last year as a freshman, so they must not have thought he sucked. It sounds like this guy was such a pain in the ass they booted him even though it was a minor infraction and he was a contributing player. Do you want that in your locker room?
You and I dont often agree but, i am with you on this one.
ditto

Back