Post game discussion @uva

They came, they saw, they conquered but not necessarily in that order.
Today, the Jackets got an impressive road win at a place where we have struggled in the past. Tech's team is beginning to play well on both sides of the ball. The running game, of late, has been huge for the overall production of our offense. Plus, it takes a lot of pressure off our QB where he doesn't feel he has to put the offense on his back.

It was fun to see the Jackets when a key game in a rout! I never thought Tech would beat UVA so soundly. Awesome victory! Shout out to the entire team and coaches! One game at a time.

GO JACKETS!

We’re all just going to have to deal with the reality that a 9 win season is as good as it’ll get for us this year and will have to hope the staff makes sure let downs like LOU BG and BC don’t happen again.
Is this a joke?

Today, the Jackets got an impressive road win at a place where we have struggled in the past. Tech's team is beginning to play well on both sides of the ball. The running game, of late, has been huge for the overall production of our offense. Plus, it takes a lot of pressure off our QB where he doesn't feel he has to put the offense on his back.

It was fun to see the Jackets when a key game in a rout! I never thought Tech would beat UVA so soundly. Awesome victory! Shout out to the entire team and coaches! One game at a time.

GO JACKETS!
And they seemed to do it in a very business like manner. Not a lot of emotional hype that I could see. :dunno:

I liked the ref cam. It's like body cams for police accountability

Ref cam is a great idea but I feel the execution was poor. Several times they showed him spotting the ball, which is worthless. And I'm not sure they ever showed a penalty call from its point of view.

The bowl is very important to show progress over last season and get over the psychological hump of another losing season. It will hopefully also get players excited and give them a reason to stay for next season.
As CBK said on ACC Radio, he learned from GOL how important those bowl practices are. It was early Spring practice.

CBK on XM Radio interviews are a great listen. He doesn’t hold back. He’s had numerous former players who are hosts like Dusty Dvoracek, EJ Manuel, Eric Mac Lain saying they would “run through a wall” for that guy.

O/U was 4.5 wins & I took the Over.

We goin' to Sizzler!

1699143123407.png

1699143170565.png

A good day to be a jackets fan. NIL fund donation incoming.

Back