Postgame 111.9.202.3

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Qn6OX5Uj.gif

Where do I get one of them coaches hoodies preferably without the sleeves ripped off?

Nm found it

Where do I get one of them coaches hoodies preferably without the sleeves ripped off?

Nm found it

I need one for next week.

Edit: In fact I need three for the three military members of my family who will be at the game Saturday.

I don’t know where to post this, but I’m at Disney with my family. We’re walking in magic kingdom last night and an older dude in a GT tshirt walks by. I said GO JACKETS. He gives me a blank stare and just walks through us. My wife (no pics) laughs and said “typical awkward Tech nerd”. I told her to go easy on @BeeStorm he’s running a complicated online message board and has a lot on his mind

The game experience was great. My sister and BIL loved it. Mysteriously we had seats for which the numbers did not exist. The student body gets it done. The Gold Rush can dance their asses off. The crowd was bigger than I thought. The offense going dead for a long stretch in person was baffling but it all worked out. We get more consistent and we can get to filling the place up a lot quicker than I thought.

I told my buddies on the phone that the pregame scene was like the Grove but with smart people. We have a lot more cute brunettes wandering around campus than we used to, makes sense, brunettes are smarter.

I don’t know where to post this, but I’m at Disney with my family. We’re walking in magic kingdom last night and an older dude in a GT tshirt walks by. I said GO JACKETS. He gives me a blank stare and just walks through us. My wife (no pics) laughs and said “typical awkward Tech nerd”. I told her to go easy on @BeeStorm he’s running a complicated online message board and has a lot on his mind

wasn't me. I was there last weekend and I dress like an adult.

I get the same response when I ask nerds "What's the good word?"...

wasn't me. I was there last weekend and I dress like an adult.

I get the same response when I ask nerds "What's the good word?"...
I saw a guy wearing a "Georgia Tech University" sweatshirt. We just have the weirdest fan base.

Had some folks over last night to watch the game. Tech ppl. A cousin and his wife show up. He's more a UGAg fan but no biggie. Good guy. Neighbor from around the corner comes by with his UGAg friend. It was the second half of the game, and the folks in attendance were all "cruising" by that point...some more than others. I'm trying to have a discussion with the neighbor, yet I keep hearing my wife and others stating WTTE "dude, this is a 'Tech' party. Tone it down". He was incessantly making stupid-azz remarks about Tech, Syracuse, etc. I told the neighbor "Hey man. You gotta control your Dwag fan". They left within 10 mins. Didn't have the heart to out and out kick them out, but that was basically it.

Obnoxious. Stereotypical. Did not attend the school.

Had some folks over last night to watch the game. Tech ppl. A cousin and his wife show up. He's more a UGAg fan but no biggie. Good guy. Neighbor from around the corner comes by with his UGAg friend. It was the second half of the game, and the folks in attendance were all "cruising" by that point...some more than others. I'm trying to have a discussion with the neighbor, yet I keep hearing my wife and others stating WTTE "dude, this is a 'Tech' party. Tone it down". He was incessantly making stupid-azz remarks about Tech, Syracuse, etc. I told the neighbor "Hey man. You gotta control your Dwag fan". They left within 10 mins. Didn't have the heart to out and out kick them out, but that was basically it.

Obnoxious. Stereotypical. Did not attend the school.
Yea, I was in a discussion about the UNC win with a co-worker the week after the game. Co-worker commented that it looked like a nice atmosphere on TV. I said it was an awesome night. Skinny twerp accounting guy (I barely ever talk to him), hearing us talking, comes by from the next office and starts belittling GT's "atmosphere" in comparison to the mutts. I basically said "I don't remember talking to you. Why are you here?" and "How many UGA games have you even been to? I guarantee I have been to more UGA games than you have".

I really don't know what these assholes expect. I'm at the damn ballgame. I buy 4 season tix. I am there. Every home game. For decades now. GFY.

He did get a bit upset when I said UGAg is an Ag school and asked if any of those damn farmers had ever walked on the moon.

Back