Potential weather for Sat?

Rain would be beneficial for us. I hope it rains.
Everyone always says that but I disagree. Latest example would be Clemson last season, Kirvonte could barely hold the ball. Also, having a QB that needs all the help he can get to throw the ball...

Everyone always says that but I disagree. Latest example would be Clemson last season, Kirvonte could barely hold the ball. Also, having a QB that needs all the help he can get to throw the ball...

OK. Let's keep it dry, but very windy and gusty.

OK. Let's keep it dry, but very windy and gusty.

This would be ok:

GEORGIA-TECH-FLAG-GUY.gif

South Florida Resident here. We only have two weathers it can possibly be. May-October, highs in the mid 90’s with pop-up thunderstorms. November-April, beautiful with a high around 80 and no rain.

Those are the only two weathers we get on any day. Yay for subtropical climates
Tampa resident here. High 91, low 73, scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. Basically hot as hell or lightning. Maybe both.

South Florida Resident here. We only have two weathers it can possibly be. May-October, highs in the mid 90’s with pop-up thunderstorms. November-April, beautiful with a high around 80 and no rain.

Those are the only two weathers we get on any day. Yay for subtropical climates

Ain't too different from South Georgia.
It was hot as a fox in a forest fire last Saturday at Grant Field. I think the guys will be OK in Tampa.

10 percent chance of rain at kickoff, 35 or 40 percent in the 4th quarter...as of now. About to be 3 cyclones in the Atlantic, but they wont get here in time to save USF.
So TO should get some reps in wet weather.

Back