Pour It On Comcast XFINITY Today!

gtphd

What a time to be alive
That's basically what I pay for Spectrum TV and Internet. We probably have similar plans.
It's a lot of boxes, which they charge $9 / month.

I'm probably going to start a trial with Hulu or YTTV. If I like it, I can add HBO GO and Showtime and still come out way ahead.

Comcast is really shooting themselves in the foot with this - I wouldn't have ever thought to cut the cord or even look up my Comcast bill (which is on autopay) it if wasn't for their delay in picking up the ACC Network.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
That's basically what I pay for Spectrum TV and Internet. We probably have similar plans.
I have AT&T gigabit internet and DirecTV and pay $140 a month. I have 5 wireless genie clients.

I don’t pay for any of the HBO or Showtimes.

RamblinWreck09

Greatly appreciated amongst mid 30s Turkish males
I pay $90 for TV+Internet from Comcast. I'd pay $80 just for the Internet. The new neighborhood being put in right up the road is getting AT&T fiber built out so hopefully I'll have that option when my 2 year promotional pricing is up.

FLTech

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I’m just baffled how Cox’s Headquarter is in Atlanta and not a single damn person I have talked to on the phone has no idea what I am asking them about with the ACCN

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Just called Comcast today. The CSR said, "Oh yes, another ACC Network call. We're getting thousands of these. We're putting the complaints in the system and leadership gets the reports."

It's such an unforced error. I'm about to kick off my YTTV free trial and if it works for me, I'll kill the Comcast account.

F

flushed 01

Just called Comcast today. The CSR said, "Oh yes, another ACC Network call. We're getting thousands of these. We're putting the complaints in the system and leadership gets the reports."

It's such an unforced error. I'm about to kick off my YTTV free trial and if it works for me, I'll kill the Comcast account.
If you used the YTTV free trial before can you do it again.

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden

"Leadership gets the reports"

Lololol. Oh the irony.

CiraldoForever

Damn Good Rat
Why are you idiots paying $300/month for cable?
Well, you know, that's why I'm an idiot! But, I did have the sense to tell Comcast/Xfinity good bye today and signed on with Hulu.

Before I did, I called Comcast/Xfinity one final time last night and talked with a very nice young lady in the Philippines. She said she had not heard of Tech, the ACC or Atlanta, but she did sympathize with my problem. I asked her if I could talk with somebody in America, but she said that would be impossible, because all the people in America were asleep. She said she would ask somebody in America to call me Monday.

I told her no thank you, because she was the nicest person associated with Comcast/Xfinity with whom I had ever spoken, and that next week would be too late for me. I did ask her to look up Georgia Tech on her computer, because I thought she would understand why we Tech fans love our school and see that we had many brilliant students from her part of the world, if she did.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
I’m in my YTTV free trial. So far so good.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Yeah, so I’m cancelling Comcast. YTTV works just as well and will save me over $100 per month even with gigabit internet from Comcast.

Idiots shot themselves in the foot encouraging users to try online competitors.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Yeah, so I’m cancelling Comcast. YTTV works just as well and will save me over $100 per month even with gigabit internet from Comcast.

Idiots shot themselves in the foot encouraging users to try online competitors.
Good. I hope more whales like you keep downgrading. Comcast can go öööö itself

ronricks

Flats Noob
I have google fiber gig internet and Hulu Live. Fired Comcast 2 years ago and was the best decision I ever made. Will never have cable or satellite again.

I could save $20 by dropping down to the 100 mbps speed but I’m not poor so figured what the heck. I pull 750 mbps consistently over wireless so no complaints.

gt2690b

PB time!
6966FC87-EF30-4ED0-A4D7-686236C54E35.png
I have google fiber gig internet and Hulu Live. Fired Comcast 2 years ago and was the best decision I ever made. Will never have cable or satellite again.

I could save $20 by dropping down to the 100 mbps speed but I’m not poor so figured what the heck. I pull 750 mbps consistently over wireless so no complaints.