"Proper Perspective"

The Gus

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
IMHO - if you take all the horribleness that has been posted here since losing to USF and multiply it by 100 you still wouldn't scratch to the unfathomable horribleness of Duke getting to play Wake Forest every year while Tech has to play Clemson every year.

You don't have to educate me on how and why this is (cross division rivalry) - I AM NOT AN F*CKING IDIOT! - but when you only play 8 games and one of them is an automatic loss (Clemson) and one is a pretty likely victory (Wake) it renders every singular aspect of the entirety of College Football (let alone the ACC) 100% stupid and meaningless.

Yet, 99.9999% of all Tech fans gleefully accept this horrible inequity and simply say - hey that's the way it is or even more moronically - I don't mind playing Clemson (Tech's rival) every year and getting beaten to a pulp.

The 2 inter-division games should be rotated every year - not just one team. Better yet every team should play 10 Conference Games thereby eliminating all the high school competition. Of course - this won't happen because that would jeopardize teams going 6-6 (by padding their wins against sh*t comp) and thereby being "bowl eligible" (yippee!!!!!) and then get to play Tulsa in the Humiliation Bowl in North Dakota.

What a total f*cking nightmare...............

More unbelievable and sad than the above irrefutable truth - is that posters will respond here with - if you hate college football so much why do you post / you are a troll / you suck d*ck. Say what you - it isn't going to change the fact the even the scheduling is so horribly broken. See Alabama and their pussified out-of-conference schedule. What a total sh*t-show!

IMHO - if you take all the horribleness that has been posted here since losing to USF and multiply it by 100 you still wouldn't scratch to the unfathomable horribleness of Duke getting to play Wake Forest every year while Tech has to play Clemson every year.

You don't have to educate me on how and why this is (cross division rivalry) - I AM NOT AN F*CKING IDIOT! - but when you only play 8 games and one of them is an automatic loss (Clemson) and one is a pretty likely victory (Wake) it renders every singular aspect of the entirety of College Football (let alone the ACC) 100% stupid and meaningless.

Yet, 99.9999% of all Tech fans gleefully accept this horrible inequity and simply say - hey that's the way it is or even more moronically - I don't mind playing Clemson (Tech's rival) every year and getting beaten to a pulp.

The 2 inter-division games should be rotated every year - not just one team. Better yet every team should play 10 Conference Games thereby eliminating all the high school competition. Of course - this won't happen because that would jeopardize teams going 6-6 (by padding their wins against sh*t comp) and thereby being "bowl eligible" (yippee!!!!!) and then get to play Tulsa in the Humiliation Bowl in North Dakota.

More unbelievable and sad than the above irrefutable truth - is that posters will respond here with - if you hate college football so much why do you post / you are a troll / you suck d*ck. Say what you - it isn't going to change the fact the even the scheduling is so horribly broken. See Alabama and their pussified out-of-conference schedule. What a total sh*t-show!
We lobbied to have Clempsen as our annual crossover game.

Love the Clemson rivalry. If you want to be the best, you gotta beat the best. Never run away from a challenge. We've beaten them soundly for years on end before. The pendulum will swing back.

Love the Clemson rivalry. If you want to be the best, you gotta beat the best. Never run away from a challenge. We've beaten them soundly for years on end before. The pendulum will swing back.
I am 58 years old. I will dead before the pendulum swings back. That is unless Clemson gets in hot water. That's our best hope!

I am 58 years old. I will dead.That's our best hope!
Good, good. Here are some options.
suicide.jpg

Why would we not want to play clemson? Our schedule is easy enough as it is.

Who puke plays should have nothing to do with what we want to accomplish?

Unless some are made that clemson won’t play at GF every year like Dodd demanded.

I love playing Clemson. It’s a great rivalry to have and earlier in Johnson’s tenure we were more than holding our own. Who can get exited about playing Wake?

You're right. We should cuck out and drop Clemson, replacing them with a safe cupcake rotation of MTSU, Kansas State and USF. Hell, Furman and the Citadel too for old times sake.

If you hate college football so much why do you post? You are a troll. You suck.

Cross divisional games shouldn't count toward division standings. The point is to find who the best team is to represent the division since there's a championship game, so I don't see why games against the other division matter any more than OOC games

Back