Pruitt to Miami

Why do they like Pruitt so much? He hasn't really accomplished anything.

This. I don't know why this guy is so highly thought of. He inherited an absolutely loaded D at FSU and hasn't done anything of note at UGA.

I disagree. As far as "accomplishing anything"...he's only been there 12 months. He's got a National Championship ring in case anyone forgot....just not at Georgia.

Nobody had scored a touchdown against UGA in the 1st quarter this season until the Florida game. Pretty impressive considering how inept their offense has been.

I disagree.

Nobody had scored a touchdown against UGA in the 1st quarter this season until the Florida game. Pretty impressive considering how inept their offense has been.

Missouri hasn't scored a TD in a month. Is he coaching every SEC defense? Vandy is horrible, Southern? Louisiana Monroe? USuCk?

So really no first quarter offensive TD's from Alabama and Tennessee.

Because he's an asshole and, in the small mind of a uga fan, the catalyst for changing from a nice program to championship. They all think he came in and Dick slapped their AD into building an indoor facility.

Because he's an asshole and, in the small mind of a uga fan, the catalyst for changing from a nice program to championship. They all think he came in and Dick slapped their AD into building an indoor facility.

I agree with that part. Literally makes no sense. Like Pruitt all of a sudden had some kind of epiphany... "Hey, you know what would be cool...bet y'all never even thought of it but, how bout' we build us a reeeeel nice indoor practice facility".

I disagree. As far as "accomplishing anything"...he's only been there 12 months. He's got a National Championship ring in case anyone forgot....just not at Georgia.

D coordinator at GT now got a Natl Championship ring.

When we played BC in Boston in 2008, Dan Reeves was in economy on my flight back. I seriously wanted to say, "flying coach huh?" But I thought he might not get it and take it personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could've been his brother. He worked in the mining industry in GA and they look just alike. I don't think they're twins, but I thought he was Dan the first time I met him.

But you never know.

Could've been his brother. He worked in the mining industry in GA and they look just alike. I don't think they're twins, but I thought he was Dan the first time I met him.

But you never know.

No, it was Dan. We spoke. I just didn't make my joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the negotiations are already done for Richt to Miami, I expect Pruitt is going down to negotiate the DC position. he has to do that so he won't be scrambling. It's a great position if you can't get a HC job, and Richt seems easy to work for.

If the negotiations are already done for Richt to Miami, I expect Pruitt is going down to negotiate the DC position. he has to do that so he won't be scrambling. It's a great position if you can't get a HC job, and Richt seems easy to work for.

Unless Richt is meeting with them about Pruitt as HC - it's been rumored for a while that Pruitt has conflicts with the program in Athens. Richt could be helping him nail down another job.

Unless Richt is meeting with them about Pruitt as HC - it's been rumored for a while that Pruitt has conflicts with the program in Athens. Richt could be helping him nail down another job.

Richt would be nuts to do that unless he is leaving himself.

Richt went first and sewed up his contract. Then he hooked up Pruitt with the Miami DC position, and Pruitt flew down to contract it up. This is way too logical to not be what it is.

Back