Purdue fires head football coach Darrell Hazell

I like to imagine Bobinski as some sort of TV grade spook, communicating with the rest of the athletic department in a series of notes deposited on desks in locked rooms, thumb drives surreptitiously placed in to-go food bags, and pay phones that ring as you walk by them, all the while surveilling all activities from an ubiquitously accessible network of hacked security cameras and paid homeless informants, while the man himself is almost completely incorporeal. I like to imagine that prior to firing Hazell, he set up a code word for the operation to do so and disseminated it discretely among the rest of the staff, with the instruction to look for it as graffiti on the side of a nearby bridge.

Purdue is really an exciting place in my imagination.

I like to imagine Bobinski as some sort of TV grade spook, communicating with the rest of the athletic department in a series of notes deposited on desks in locked rooms, thumb drives surreptitiously placed in to-go food bags, and pay phones that ring as you walk by them, all the while surveilling all activities from an ubiquitously accessible network of hacked security cameras and paid homeless informants, while the man himself is almost completely incorporeal. I like to imagine that prior to firing Hazell, he set up a code word for the operation to do so and disseminated it discretely among the rest of the staff, with the instruction to look for it as graffiti on the side of a nearby bridge.

Purdue is really an exciting place in my imagination.

Waaaaaaaaiiiiit a second.... Are you that guy on the Science Channel show NASA's Unexplained Files?

:thumbup:

Bobinski on the job:

George-Costanza-desk.gif

Back