Pyron better then King

I love Kings fight but Pyron has poise and better reads

I'm ready to be stoned
1000006541.jpg

I’ll tell you right now, the future will be Philo after King. The freshman plays like an upper classman. His situational awareness and pocket presence today as well as the spring game showed glimpses of what he could be. He quietly broke the yards passed record in GHSA previously held by Trevor Lawrence. We got a steal in him as he would have been rated higher had he come from a bigger hs. He reminds me very much of Joe Hamilton and his game moxy.

I’ll tell you right now, the future will be Philo after King. The freshman plays like an upper classman. His situational awareness and pocket presence today as well as the spring game showed glimpses of what he could be. He quietly broke the yards passed record in GHSA previously held by Trevor Lawrence. We got a steal in him as he would have been rated higher had he come from a bigger hs. He reminds me very much of Joe Hamilton and his game moxy.

Philo came in for the last couple drives today and he did not look like a freshman. This is the deepest we have been at QB in a very long time.

Back