Pyron better then King

I like Pyron but King is clear #1 choice. can you imagine if we had Haynes King and Calvin Johnson at the same time???
With Tony Hoolings, Ken Swilling, Gary Guyton, John Davis, AND Sean Bedford? Throw in Sisson for good measure... but I dont understand how your wishes make any sense in the real world

A lot of teams will be coming for King next year. He’ll have to decide if he wants to begin pursuit of NFL as a late round pick, UDFA. Take a 7 figure-ish offer from an LSU or Notre Dame type; or finish out here for less money, but at a place he will be remembered as one of the greats in a school’s history.
We need to find the money to keep him here. We are ponying up money for recruits who haven't played a down. King is a known commodity. Plus if he can up his draft position, that would be good for him going forward. But if he could go first round, he should definitely leave for Pro ball.

We need to find the money to keep him here. We are ponying up money for recruits who haven't played a down. King is a known commodity. Plus if he can up his draft position, that would be good for him going forward. But if he could go first round, he should definitely leave for Pro ball.
But we offer a top-notch education...

I really like Pyron and hope he sticks around to take over after King goes to the NFL. He will be a heck of a QB for us. That said, this is King’s team and I see no reason for a QB debate when King is playing lights out.

Pyron runs harder than King, but King is faster with better chance of a big gain. The backups need snaps whenever they can get them.

I heard from a source that Knowles is actually the best and we are hiding his power level for the mutts
He's tall. The ball is spotted where he can reach it out to. If he can take the snap under center and stretch it out 4 yards every play just standing there, we win every game we play.

He's tall. The ball is spotted where he can reach it out to. If he can take the snap under center and stretch it out 4 yards every play just standing there, we win every game we play.
With a 24 foot wingspan he should also be on punt and field goal blocking duty, so expect some special teams play

Back