QB just committed

1-02Dumb-and-Dumber-quotes.gif

Said the fan of a team that has memorable games against Utah, Air Force, San Jose State, and MTSU on its resume. In this century alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

These last two days in recruiting is a very bad sign.

I'm assuming you're being sarcastic, right? We beat Tennessee (and a host of others) for a 4* commit yesterday - how is that bad? The Vandy flip is a 300 lb DT, a position we are in dire need of help at.

Watch the highlights of the QB we flipped from SDSU and then tell me you think it's a bad sign that we got him. I'm dead serious.

It's always better to be adding commits than subtracting commits a week before signing day. Anything can happen over the next several days, but it appears we are attracting some guys the coaches wanted, and not losing anybody yet.

It's always better to be adding commits than subtracting commits a week before signing day. Anything can happen over the next several days, but it appears we are attracting some guys the coaches wanted, and not losing anybody yet.

Jinx is on.

I'm assuming you're being sarcastic, right? We beat Tennessee (and a host of others) for a 4* commit yesterday - how is that bad? The Vandy flip is a 300 lb DT, a position we are in dire need of help at.

John, who is the 4* we got? I just looked at a list this morning that showed we have 17 commits, all 2*s and 3*s.

nm. I just saw that Rivals has Jordan Woods at 4*. The list I saw earlier was Scout's, and they just have him as a 3*. How long will it be till Rivals takes a * away from him?

nm. I just saw that Rivals has Jordan Woods at 4*. The list I saw earlier was Scout's, and they just have him as a 3*. How long will it be till Rivals takes a * away from him?

Two or three days, typically.

Watch the highlights of the QB we flipped from SDSU and then tell me you think it's a bad sign that we got him. I'm dead serious.

Ditto this. Lucas' film is sick. Adams not only fills a huge need but with a solid background and size. And they're not even the 4 star. If you aren't going to look at the films if our recruits, the stfu. Yeah, do we have a couple reaches? Yes. But these guys aren't them.

we may close pretty öööö strong this year. KQ at rivals thinks we get Finley (4 star) and Campbell (4-star flip from LSU). Also very small change that Robertson (5 star) chooses us, but again that's a long shot.

Last edited:
we may close pretty öööö strong this year. KQ at rivals thinks we get Finley (4 star) and Campbell (4-star flip from FSU). Also very small change that Robertson (5 star) chooses us, but again that's a long shot.

Campbell? You mean Donovauhn Campbell from LSU?

Back