QB just committed

The whole Campbell situation reminds me of Tuitt. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he committed this weekend being caught up in the moment with his brother and his teammate on campus and then immediately decommitted on Monday and went back to LSU.

The whole Campbell situation reminds me of Tuitt. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he committed this weekend being caught up in the moment with his brother and his teammate on campus and then immediately decommitted on Monday and went back to LSU to eat grass.

ftfy

we may close pretty öööö strong this year. KQ at rivals thinks we get Finley (4 star) and Campbell (4-star flip from LSU). Also very small change that Robertson (5 star) chooses us, but again that's a long shot.

Yeah, I didn't want to say that because phrasing it that way gives dbags an opportunity to ignore the guys we got and whine about the ones we didn't.

The whole Campbell situation reminds me of Tuitt. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he committed this weekend being caught up in the moment with his brother and his teammate on campus and then immediately decommitted on Monday and went back to LSU.

It doesn't seem anything like the tuitt situation to me. Momma tuitt was the x factor in that ordeal. In Campbell situation momma is supportive of her son. She would be happy with him playing with her other son and friends of the family.

I do think he is torn and could go either way. When it comes to family that usually is the x factor. That's definitely a positive in Campbell situation.

It doesn't seem anything like the tuitt situation to me. Momma tuitt was the x factor in that ordeal. In Campbell situation momma is supportive of her son. She would be happy with him playing with her other son and friends of the family.

I do think he is torn and could go either way. When it comes to family that usually is the x factor. That's definitely a positive in Campbell situation.

Looks like Roberston's Momma wants him at TECH. I know its a longshot, but he is retaking his SAT... Would this be Tech's first 5* Athlete if he signs with Tech?

Agree 100%, Tuitt's mother was the problem, plain and simple.

In this case, I believe that Donavaughn would look pretty good using his 347lbs to protect Christian. Another positive, when it comes to family issues is that being able to see both brothers play every week is a plus ... :biggthumpup:

Looks like Roberston's Momma wants him at TECH. I know its a longshot, but he is retaking his SAT... Would this be Tech's first 5* Athlete if he signs with Tech?

Are y'all talking about Demetrius Robertson from Savannah Christian (my alma mater)?

I don't want to prematurely fap here....stop trying to make me.

Calvin was a 5* on scout

I am going back into butthurt futures ITT. Ain't no 5 star coming here.

wasnt the little WR / KR guy in the 90s a 5*? the one that seemed to be injured all the time?
Derrick Steagall
(99 total catches at Tech for 9 TDs)

I am going back into butthurt futures ITT. Ain't no 5 star coming here.
And if he does then he will drop to 3 or 4 which will create more butthurt than missing out on him in the first place. You're a genius

Are y'all talking about Demetrius Robertson from Savannah Christian (my alma mater)?
Yes, and I wouldn't count on us having a shot. We're probably just getting a courtesy visit because his mom wants him to act serious about academics.

You never know, though. Supposedly Stanford was his #1, but he hasn't been able to hit the mark on his SAT. Maybe he is serious about academics after all.

Yes, and I wouldn't count on us having a shot. We're probably just getting a courtesy visit because his mom wants him to act serious about academics.

You never know, though. Supposedly Stanford was his #1, but he hasn't been able to hit the mark on his SAT. Maybe he is serious about academics after all.

I know everyone and their mother has been to Savannah Christian. CPJ and Saban were there on consecutive days. I don't think we are just getting courtesy attention.

I know everyone and their mother has been to Savannah Christian. CPJ and Saban were there on consecutive days. I don't think we are just getting courtesy attention.

We've been in it with him for a long time. There is a connection and it's more than courtesy. Have no idea if he'll land here. Let the visits work themselves out.

I'm assuming you're being sarcastic, right? We beat Tennessee (and a host of others) for a 4* commit yesterday - how is that bad? The Vandy flip is a 300 lb DT, a position we are in dire need of help at.

Watch the highlights of the QB we flipped from SDSU and then tell me you think it's a bad sign that we got him. I'm dead serious.

Absolutely agree! Watch the highlight video of the QB!

Back