QB just committed

We've been in it with him for a long time. There is a connection and it's more than courtesy. Have no idea if he'll land here. Let the visits work themselves out.

I have a pretty good idea on whether or not he'll land here, and it's "no".

Demetrius Robertson is retaking the SAT in order to get an on-campus visit with Stanford. Stanford requires a minimum SAT for all athletes and he scores a few points short. He is only retaking it because Stanford is his first choice. If he doesn't make the grade the second time around then we become a part of the mix, but most folks are predicting the hierarchy to be Stanford followed up by Notre Dame.

Demetrius Robertson is retaking the SAT in order to get an on-campus visit with Stanford. Stanford requires a minimum SAT for all athletes and he scores a few points short. He is only retaking it because Stanford is his first choice. If he doesn't make the grade the second time around then we become a part of the mix, but most folks are predicting the hierarchy to be Stanford followed up by Notre Dame.

Too cold and Notre Dame is in Indiana. What is the öööö appeal of the place.

Palo Alto is beautiful.

Too cold and Notre Dame is in Indiana. What is the öööö appeal of the place.

Palo Alto is beautiful.

The campus has an aura that isn't replicated anywhere else and the academic are top notch - as is the brand recognition and alumni network. Good academics and good football are important to this kid so it seems like a pretty natural fit. I agree waking up at 4:00am to go to 5:00 workouts in -12 is not fun.

The campus has an aura that isn't replicated anywhere else and the academic are top notch - as is the brand recognition and alumni network. Good academics and good football are important to this kid so it seems like a pretty natural fit. I agree waking up at 4:00am to go to 5:00 workouts in -12 is not fun.

the campus has no aura that I was able to recognize. except for being desolate on gameday except for that one huge parking lot.

Back