QBs should think twice about going to play for Kirby

The fact is that Justin Fields should have been the starter at midseason 2018, or at least this past year.

This tells you all you need to know about the true draft value of Fromm.
It also shows how Kirby completely mismanaged the qb position. He sucks. If my son were a top fight quarterback I’d encourage him to go play somewhere else because Kirby is going to ruin nfl aspirations.

The fact is that Justin Fields should have been the starter at midseason 2018, or at least this past year.

This tells you all you need to know about the true draft value of Fromm....and the judgment of "Smart".

Did he get drafted higher than Eason? Because Fromm was definitely better than him a few years ago. Or did Kirby’s qb development lead Fromm to regress behind Eason?

Did he get drafted higher than Eason? Because Fromm was definitely better than him a few years ago. Or did Kirby’s qb development lead Fromm to regress behind Eason?

Eason went with the 16th pick in the 4th round. Has Fromm been drafted yet?

He ruined Fromm. Took him from a presumed No. 1 pick to everyone sitting around in 4th round wondering when his name will be called.

#1 - Repost

#2 - that’s bullshit. Fromm has NEVER been an NFL caliber QB. He’s got football smarts and iS protected by a top OL and has top RBs to distribute the ball to. That’s all he is, a distributor. Those are a dime a dozen. He doesn’t have an NFL arm.

#1 - Repost

#2 - that’s bullshit. Fromm has NEVER been an NFL caliber QB. He’s got football smarts and iS protected by a top OL and has top RBs to distribute the ball to. That’s all he is, a distributor. Those are a dime a dozen. He doesn’t have an NFL arm.
At the end of the 2018-19 season, he was at the top of Kiper’s draft board. The 19-20 season he fell to at best bottom of 4th round now.

2020 draft: 12 uga players rated 5+
2019 draft: 11 uga players rated 5+
2018 draft: 11 uga players rated 5+
(and that ignores transfers like Eason who were drafted)

In that time 6 first round picks. 0 national championships.

It's not a talent problem, it's a coaching problem, which is just going to get worse as they continue to not win and the talent drops off.

Kiper is a dumbass. Does that surprise you?

Show me a big play that Fromm ever made.

Burrow wasn't on anyone's radar prior to this season either.

Sometimes players develop, sometimes they don't. Fromm was a very good game manager with little arm strength and that got exposed this year. He also didn't have many WR threats this year which hampered him.

Fields is still at Ohio State

Burrow wasn't on anyone's radar prior to this season either.

Sometimes players develop, sometimes they don't. Fromm was a very good game manager with little arm strength and that got exposed this year. He also didn't have many WR threats this year which hampered him.

Burrow not on radars? My neighbor is an OSU fan and I think you might be wrong about that. Maybe a bad fit at OSU but the kid had skills.

Back