QBs should think twice about going to play for Kirby

Wut?

I said that evaluations can quickly change based on more film and critical evaluation. Burrow went from an afterthought to the #1 player in the country. Fromm went from being believed to be a top 10 player to a 5th round pick.

PS: Eat a dick.
B7CBF1E6-F8AC-43B1-91EF-AF814C51B31D.gif

I would hope you wouldn’t even have to encourage him not to entertain playing for uga.
Well of course. I was talking as if I was an unbiased parent of a high profile qb recruit with no adverse interests to uga. I’d look at the Fromm/Fields fiasco and not want my kid there. Look at how much Fields improved with different coaching. Fromm got worse while playing.

Well of course. I was talking as if I was an unbiased parent of a high profile qb recruit with no adverse interests to uga. I’d look at the Fromm/Fields fiasco and not want my kid there. Look at how much Fields improved with different coaching. Fromm got worse while playing.

Eason, too. He went from undraftable to 4th round after transferring to Washington for a season. Put up an extra 1,000 yards there over UGA.

But Fromm’s plunge this weekend highlights the glaring flaw — one of the few — in Kirby Smart’s four seasons at Georgia. Smart’s offense is headed into its third offensive coordinator in three years, coordinator uncertainty that’s trending toward Will Muschamp-like levels.

And that means Smart’s program both couldn’t find a way to maximize Fields’ talent, something that Ryan Day did immediately in Columbus, and also that he couldn’t find a way to build a talented enough offense to accommodate Fromm, the player who beat out Fields in 2018 and prompted the No. 1 quarterback recruit’s transfer. Smart had a pair of aces in his quarterback room, but somehow ended up having to fold his hand.

Part of the reason Fromm left Georgia is because the offense wasn’t suited to highlight his skills. Or anyone’s skills, really. He escaped an offense inhibited by a talent deficiency at wide receiver, inexperience at coordinator and nagged by a lack of creativity. Sure, there were two first-round picks at tackle and the electric D’Andre Swift. But there was little else, allowing defenses to stack the box.

https://sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/ho...-and-what-it-means-for-georgia-011132331.html

Some of you just don't get it. @savbandjacket started off a beautiful troll thread, meant to diminish Satan's minions from hell (aka Athens) and few of you jumped in to support it. Get your minds right!
Rule #1: UGA sucks
Rule #2: You should hate UGA
There is no rule 3.

If modern science suddenly cured The Autism, would GT have any fans?

It says a lot about UGAg and Great Clips that Mike Bobo chose to coach at South Carolina for Muschamp even with reported interest from the cesspool

Wow what a totally classless post. Pray to God you never have children with the Spectrum you ASSHAT!
New to ST?

Speaking of the Spectrum - It's actually a pretty good hidden track on Orgy's "Vapor Transmission" album - 1st press only. You can't even get it on iTunes!

Oh yeah, THWg!

New to ST?

Speaking of the Spectrum - It's actually a pretty good hidden track on Orgy's "Vapor Transmission" album - 1st press only. You can't even get it on iTunes!

Oh yeah, THWg!

Deep cut there, I only owned Candyass.

Wow what a totally classless post. Pray to God you never have children with the Spectrum you ASSHAT!

Really?? Lots of engineers are on the spectrum; based on your post there is a good chance you are on the spectrum; most of Stingtalk is likely somewhere on the spectrum. This may be news to some of you; but it is what it is.

People who worked in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (Stem) –jobs such as computing or accountancy – scored an average of 21.9 compared to non-Stem workers who scored 18.9 on average.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...-likely-to-have-autistic-traits-a6719956.html

I've seen some messed up train wreck threads in my day and this one is right up there with the best of 'em.

Its almost as if someone eventually realizes we haven't shot ourselves in the foot yet and then everybody tries to outdo each other to remedy the oversight.

Y’all are completely missing the point here.

The point isn’t that Kirby can’t develop good QBs. The point is that he can’t recruit them or the WRs to go along with them. Elite QBs and WRs don’t want to play in a run heavy offense. This is something that we know a thing or two about.

Y’all are completely missing the point here.

The point isn’t that Kirby can’t develop good QBs. The point is that he can’t recruit them or the WRs to go along with them. Elite QBs and WRs don’t want to play in a run heavy offense. This is something that we know a thing or two about.

Wrong. He can definitely recruit good quarterbacks:
But there’s no arguing that UGA had a pair of ace quarterbacks and somehow folded. When it comes to the inexact world of quarterback development, those are the types of stigmas that help program reputations develop.

He just can't develop them:
Fromm is the quintessential college quarterback who could have been a Ring of Honor legend, but instead his dive into the unknown began with a belly flop.

Back