Qua Searcy Gofundme

why does GT not already provide this for him?
You can use the facilities and you can ask them for help with a program but it’s not as effective as having a dedicated trainer. I think that’s standard because it was the same at UCF.

I would be surprised if there aren't limits on what the NCAA allows schools to provide to just-graduated players. Otherwise Bama could provide all of their players with $100k cash right after they graduate. Would be a pretty effective recruiting tool.

I would be surprised if there aren't limits on what the NCAA allows schools to provide to just-graduated players. Otherwise Bama could provide all of their players with $100k cash right after they graduate. Would be a pretty effective recruiting tool.
Interestingly, this could be a good recruiting tool if we raised a lot of money for our graduating stars. $100k would be difficult tho.

No Im saying intentionally deceiving fans who think you’re a stellar person because you were good on the field is pretty crappy.
But you dont know Qua is doing that. Just because one player you know did that some time ago, does that mean all players are pieces of öööö?

But you dont know Qua is doing that. Just because one player you know did that some time ago, does that mean all players are pieces of öööö?

Yes, obviously not all players are doing that.

Do we even know that it’s Qua?

I should have been more clear in my original post and added “caveat emptor”

Yes, obviously not all players are doing that.

Do we even know that it’s Qua?

I should have been more clear in my original post and added “caveat emptor”

I sent him a message to verify if it's him but obviously he doesnt know I'm the great Akinji on facebook so he hasnt responded yet.

I messaged Qua on Twitter. He responded
upload_2019-1-15_14-36-24.jpeg

Back