Quay Searcy

The play was designed to look to throw and if nothing is open, go for it.

Please fasten your seat belts and put your tray tables and seat backs into their upright positions. Yellow Jacket Airlines will be touching down shortly.

Posting this image will probably slow down the board even more.

6_20161126155658.jpg

But öööö it.

We really should replace his 1 with a Superman S for the rest of his career.

Even more impressive was that after the pitch and drop-back, Qua was on the 13 yard line when he decided to run it. 13 yards in that situation is a long way to go. Glad he got 13.1.

JRjr

Just because I don't see the video posted in this thread:

What a play!

Refs really could have screwed us there, there's no way you could have overturned that on replay either way. That's why the whole, "let it be a fumble on the field so the play can continue, you can always go back and review it" logic is BS. Fortunately the one ref had his hands up signalling touchdown immediately, so it must have been fairly obvious from his angle.

I bought a #1 jersey right after Reggie's last game for 75% markdown at the bookstore. That was the best $13 I ever spent, because Morgan Burnett rewarded me with 2 picks in his opener. Qua is amping my investment up big-time.

Does anyone really believe that UGAg's RB's are better than ours? Hell, I wouldn't trade Mills, Marshall, Searcy, or Lynch for any of theirs. Lynch has some jets on him. On the long catch by Stewart, he speeds into the frame. On his TD run, he was flying. The UGAg DB got lucky grabbing his jersey

Yep,
The play CPJ originally designed with Quay passing the ball to JT across the field looked kind of suspect, so by cutting back and running it himself he probably saved CPJ a lot of grief from the fans!
and you could see the play being setup throughout the second half.

This. As soon as I saw him look for the pass I was fully expecting an interception, I've seen it play out too many times. Can you imagine throwing a pick there on 3rd down with a back? Can't believe quay took off on his own, amazing play, great damn day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You've seen what play out too many times? According to JT he's never run that play.

You've seen what play out too many times? According to JT he's never run that play.
Hell, there are a brazillion "can you imagine?" scenarios. What if Brant Mitchell had decided to run backwards through the back of the endzone after intercepting the ball instead of falling down?

Back