Quick Lane Bowl vs. Minnesota

Already on Stub Hub for $15. 3 times more than North Ave street tics. So shut the öööö up assholes, and buy them from the GTAA so we can have respect.

I'll be honest, I feel like we're getting punished by Tech spirits for playing a traitor at quarterback. You wanna let him play the bowl game? You get the öööötiest bowl possible.

Oh, watch him "get injured" and not go btw.

better throw more zeroes than at Battle of Midway at the end for him to notice
I don't expect a response or action but just want to express me extreme displeasure with something, however minor, behind it. I would honestly rather have the Birmingham bowl even though it's technically a less "prestigious" bowl.

Alright stop your whinin'. You get the bowl you deserve. We weren't gonna beat Auburn or South Carolina with Taquon at quarterback. At least this way we end the year with a win.

Alright stop your whinin'. You get the bowl you deserve. We weren't gonna beat Auburn or South Carolina with Taquon at quarterback. At least this way we end the year with a win.
The players don't want to be there, expect a loss here.

The players don't want to be there, expect a loss here.

If I didnt have plans to be in Amsterdam that day, I would definitely go to Detroit. I've never seen it and I can find something fun to do everywhere I go. Players didnt even get a bowl last year. If they dont want to be there after going bowlless and they dont play to send off their coach with a win then theyre all bitches.

If I didnt have plans to be in Amsterdam that day, I would definitely go to Detroit. I've never seen it and I can find something fun to do everywhere I go. Players didnt even get a bowl last year. If they dont want to be there after going bowlless and they dont play to send off their coach with a win then theyre all bitches.
Have you #boycottbelk yet?

https://www.crainsdetroit.com/artic...really-show-up-to-quick-lane-bowl-and-does-it

“With the evening mercury hovering at 12 degrees and the snow piles outside Ford Field rapidly fading from Bing Crosby white to sooty gray, another edition of the Quick Lane Bowl unfolded inside the stadium Tuesday evening.”

“I spent the first half of the game walking the stadium's concourse, eying the crowd and trying to get a feel for the number of fans present. My guess is between 12,000 and 15,000. More likely the former.”

Back