Ray Drew?

AE 87

Dodd-Like
Okay, I don't expect it, but is it possible? Chip "Faulty" Towers had an intriguing write-up today where Drew is apparently dismissing his expected front-runners and offering hints.

One Hint, this on X. Ward's committment to UGA:

“Hmmm. I’m proud for him. I’m glad he found out where he wanted to be. I’m sure he made the best decision for him and his family. Now I’m looking forward to going against him one Saturday.”

That doesn't sound like Miami. ...

Okay, I don't expect it, but is it possible? Chip "Faulty" Towers had an intriguing write-up today where Drew is apparently dismissing his expected front-runners and offering hints.

One Hint, this on X. Ward's committment to UGA:
“Hmmm. I’m proud for him. I’m glad he found out where he wanted to be. I’m sure he made the best decision for him and his family. Now I’m looking forward to going against him one Saturday.”

That doesn't sound like Miami. ...

Sounds like Auburn to me. I don't think that Drew has the academics for Tech.

Kid is playing with this whole recruiting thing. Giving hints here and there and joking about it. Won't be surprised if he ends up at UGA

Sounds like Auburn to me. I don't think that Drew has the academics for Tech.

Article also quoted this from Drew's facebook:
“There will be a huge surprise on Friday . . . no Auburn, no Georgia, no LSU . . . time to shock the world baby!,” he wrote.

That's it baby! NSD: Ray Drew, Stephon Tuitt and Darian Cooper all sign for GT!
images

GT will NEVER happen. I would love for the kid to go anywhere other than UGA, or an ACC team we play. I fear dawgs are in his future.

Would committing to South Carolina really "shock the world"?, what are our actual chances with him?

I'm sure he's doing the same thing Wilder did. Leaks conflicting stories to build hype around his name so the "world" is watching when he announces the same school everybody thought he would go to for the last 6 months. The very fact that he posted that on his fb shows he's just trying to build hype, whether what he wrote is true or not.

He is UGA all the way. Wilder reference is spot on.

From his comments I would hate to have him as my church's minster.

Back