Ray Drew?

He's one of these guys that sets up a news conference, brings two different school caps to the table, then at the last minute takes off his jacket and is wearing a third school's tee shirt! ! ! These kids think they are P.T. Barnum.

He's one of these guys that sets up a news conference, brings two different school caps to the table, then at the last minute takes off his jacket and is wearing a third school's tee shirt! ! ! These kids think they are P.T. Barnum.

I'd be okay with that if the shirt is Georgia Tech

Lighten up, Francis. Let the kids have their fun in keeping with their personality. I think H.S. kids having fun with their family and friends is different from grown-men (relatively) millionaires like LeBron James embarrassing the home town fans that loved him.

Uga, imo.

They are actually getting the necessary guys for the 3-4 on the line while GT is sucking wind.

Kid is a huge douche. I LIKE TO PLAY GAMES AND GET ON TV!!! yay.

He's all UGAy

Uga, imo.

They are actually getting the necessary guys for the 3-4 on the line while GT is sucking wind.

They still have a moron as their defensive coordinator, and if he doesn't produce within the next two years, I think he's gone, as well as the 3-4.

Thanks for repeating the OP! I'm not sure if I've ever seen a repost within the same thread before.

LOL. Sorry about that.

But seriously though, I admire your optimism. But no way in hell he's coming here.

I've got a son-in-law on the TCC coaching staff. According to him, Drew is over-rated. Topic of him coming to GT was never even raised.

Back