Realistic expectations

Jmonty71

Flats Noob
This may be something already brought up once or may be a "tabboo" topic to discuss. It's my first post, so forgive me, if I am breaking any rules. I cannot express my concerns and beliefs on another like site, without making snowflakes mad. I call a spade a spade, a bad coach a bad coach and a stupid AD a stupid AD. I see no reasons to hold back. WIth that said... What are everyone's realistic expectations going into next season? I, personally, see 3, maybe 4 wins.. After which the same group of "fans" will flock to Collins' side, saying how "great" he is. Just curious, if I am the only person that can see through the muck... I expect to have more narratives, I expect to continue to see the pass/fail line move over and over. Lastly, I expect more kids to get tired of Collins' BS and leave. I expect that after the 2024 season, which will be another losing season, both Collins and the AD are fired. However; at that point the damage is done. Again... I may be the only person, that sees this. Help me understand why I should have a remote shred of hope.

This may be something already brought up once or may be a "tabboo" topic to discuss. It's my first post, so forgive me, if I am breaking any rules. I cannot express my concerns and beliefs on another like site, without making snowflakes mad. I call a spade a spade, a bad coach a bad coach and a stupid AD a stupid AD. I see no reasons to hold back. WIth that said... What are everyone's realistic expectations going into next season? I, personally, see 3, maybe 4 wins.. After which the same group of "fans" will flock to Collins' side, saying how "great" he is. Just curious, if I am the only person that can see through the muck... I expect to have more narratives, I expect to continue to see the pass/fail line move over and over. Lastly, I expect more kids to get tired of Collins' BS and leave. I expect that after the 2024 season, which will be another losing season, both Collins and the AD are fired. However; at that point the damage is done. Again... I may be the only person, that sees this. Help me understand why I should have a remote shred of hope.

The plurality in the poll linked below was 3 wins, with most picking between 2 and 5. Really hard to believe we would win more than 2.

Double digit wins.... unfortunately that will be cumulative for the Collins era.

A bowl game is doable because the Coastal is a mess and our QB will be a junior, experience-wise. Anything less and he is out. Nobody is going to defend him in that case, and I have been as pro-Collins as possible.

If he wins less than 6, I don’t see anyone defending him. He’ll obviously be out*.

My expectation is 3-4 wins.

* Assuming an obvious and rational decision from our AD, which may be giving TStan too much credit

If he wins less than 6, I don’t see anyone defending him. He’ll obviously be out.
This is absolutely correct. Not a single poster in this board will defend CGC if the win total is less than 6. I don’t understand why that’s such a hard concept for others to grasp. Those of us that are showing support right now are mostly doing so because we know he’s not going anywhere until the end of the season.

I foresee a bunch of pussies crying after close losses to Clemson and OleMiss and a competitive season the rest of the way. I see the same group of said fans then running to the basketball forum and slobbing the knob of our clown basketball coach after getting some 3 star portal transfer
I see you sitting alone in a SafeRoom watching the world end. Only losers like close losses dumbass. Give me a break, Does his weiner have freckles? Seems like you'd be a safe bet on providing factual evidence

4wins tops

He will be gone after this season if he doesn't meet the athletic board's expectations, and I think they will send TStan packing too, because some on the board wanted him gone after last season and had the money to do it but deferred to TStan, who essentially staked his career on Collins succeeding. What exactly their expectations are, I doubt anyone knows, and maybe even they can't say at this point. Personally, I don't think we win more than 3 AGAIN, and that should do it for him. I also think that anything less than 7 wins will result in even more fans deserting the program, and Tech just can't afford for that to continue to happen.

I see you sitting alone in a SafeRoom watching the world end. Only losers like close losses dumbass. Give me a break, Does his weiner have freckles? Seems like you'd be a safe bet on providing factual evidence

4wins tops

It’s fans like you salivating at potential losses to Clemson ole miss UCF and the mutts that’s pathetic

I foresee a bunch of pussies crying after close losses to Clemson and OleMiss and a competitive season the rest of the way. I see the same group of said fans then running to the basketball forum and slobbing the knob of our clown basketball coach after getting some 3 star portal transfer

So, how many wins defines a competitive football season in your mind?

It’s fans like you salivating at potential losses to Clemson ole miss UCF and the mutts that’s pathetic
Nobody is salivating over losses to anybody. We are just realistic, and anybody with at least one active brain cell knows all 3 of those losses are probable, although, to be honest, based on their performance last year, I think Clemson might be a winnable game.

First post racism, bold strategy.

And I ööööed your mom.

Not sure where your confidence comes from that there will be "close losses" to Clemson and Ole Miss. A more realistic guess would be Clemson by 20-25, with Ole Miss laying a beat down on us - something closer to laying 50 on us.

Back