RefrigeratorMover......

Had season tix back in those days and watched John's progress from day one. What a great Techster he was/is. Whenever I'm reminded of him I always hear Al Ciraldo in my mind saying "BIG John Davis..." Cause he WAS big. Still is. Godspeed!

25A1E060-CD2C-4869-87B8-0FFFD1798AE0.jpeg

Thanks for posting this shot of us old fart letterwinners/veterans.

25a1e060-cd2c-4869-87b8-0fffd1798ae0-jpeg.6436

Who was the oldest letter winner in the group, do you know?

The one at far left flew Navy RF-8 Crusaders in Viet Nam. The 4th from the right flew USAF fighters in Viet Nam, but I didn't clearly hear his exchange with the RF-8 driver, so I'm unclear what he flew. 3rd from the right win there with them.

The oldest, IIRC, is the gent between Tommy Taylor (wearing the Air Cav Stetson) & Jim Stevens. The youngest was the former Buzz & "Navy butter bar" to the immediate right of Tommy.

Sorry for the late reply. John’s procedure was cancelled until December 3rd. He is still out of rhythm. Will let you all know something when it is completed.

Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts. He’s a tough one for sure, but needs to get it corrected.

Sorry for the late reply. John’s procedure was cancelled until December 3rd. He is still out of rhythm. Will let you all know something when it is completed.

Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts. He’s a tough one for sure, but needs to get it corrected.
thank you for the update. it's not the best news, but it's also not bad news. as a certain coach would say "it is what it is. It'll be fine"

here's hoping the next two games are nice easy wins for him!

TechNation will keep praying. They do great things nowadays. :eekx:

Back