Reports Tuitt back to ND

Scout and Rivals are reporting it now too... looks like its true. fffffuuuuuuu

Wow. I hope it isn't true, but google the kid's name and based on watching all the real time twitter traffic it doesn't look good.

When he announced his commit to Tech a few days ago these boards went nuts because we knew what a huge player and difference maker he could be for the Tech program. Reading from the ND fans perspective they just shrugged it off as no big loss.

I hope CPJ and Groh did what they could to keep ND and pressure off of Tuitt.

This is going to be interesting...

I think even if he wanted to come back cpj would not let him. I gotta say I am ok with that. He basically spat in our face.

The twitter traffic is simply retweeting and listing the same source.

All of the info comes from the ISD source that TechFan85 linked.

Don't want him anymore if true. Classless.

Just the fact that this is happening in the past few days tells me the kid may not handle pressure well.

If ND was his first choice and a weekend Tech visit had him reconsider and go with Tech and then a ND coach pressure visit has him switch back. Sheesh.

I wonder how much is media hype to pressure the kid? Was he solid to Tech or was it all the H.S. coach hyping the story and the media going with it?

Guess we won't know for certain till NSD, but if he does go with ND - It will suck, but we avoided a kid who lacked a sense of loyalty.

In the ISD article, it sounds like he had some concerns at ND and the coaches addressed them. If that's the case, why commit to GT? Why not just voice the concerns at ND or simply decommit from ND and go back to uncommitted?

If the **** about his mom wanting him to go to Notre Dame is true, then it seems that she had more influence in his decision than he did himself.

My apologies to EastJacket for saying anything negative to him. This is just ****ing stupid.

Back