Reports Tuitt back to ND

And the ISD source said what exactly?
They said they talked with him tonight:
"I feel like I got some things off my chest," Tuitt told Irish Sports Daily. "Some things about the college and some of the little things and big things. They answered all my questions. I finally have some closure. I'm 100 percent."
The South Bend Tribune and Irish Illustrated also are reporting Tuitt's second change of heart in a week.
http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2011/01/reports-prized-de-recruit-tuitt-back-to-notre-dame.html

In the ISD article, it sounds like he had some concerns at ND and the coaches addressed them. If that's the case, why commit to GT? Why not just voice the concerns at ND or simply decommit from ND and go back to uncommitted?

True.

This is all ass backwards. The kid needs to squash the non-sense and announce where he intends to play...which I guess is effectively what NSD is.

Plus, I'm skeptical about a bias ND outlet breaking the story...

First time you've seen mama talking now too. Saying he is done.

She has to sign his LOI and played hard ball with him.

**** you nerds who had a problem with me calling her out for it.

I damn hope eric comes in at some point to say, "It's not over yet."

This is the first time in history GT had a 5-star for a FULL DAY! It's improvement!

God damn, CPJ talked to the kid and Demon for an hour today. How the hell does someone just ****ing switch back after a day? I know it was his mother, but come on.

day=ruined luckily it was late at night.

This is the first time in history GT had a 5-star for a FULL DAY! It's improvement!

I think this makes me depressed, but I'm not certain.

If the mom was the problem then I hope she packs her ass up and moves to Indiana.

Back into the ND fold....pffttt gay. F you Rudy.

From I what I have read she has to sign his LOI, because of his age. Obviously if we knew this to be the case we should have worked harder on her.

I'm sorry but this really pisses me off. We have won a more recent National Championship than they have and their Academics are not as good as ours in the things that we offer. Its JUST BS! His momma has been snowed.

He still has to face his Dad, his coach and one of his best friends, I am thinking things might get a bit awkward. Are his parent's divorced?

We need to come back with Al Groh, PJ, and CAM.
I think the kid is torn and doesn't know what to do. His mom is very pro ND, but it isn't over.
"I feel like I got some things off my chest," Tuitt told Irish Sports Daily. "Some things about the college and some of the little things and big things. They answered all my questions. I finally have some closure. I'm 100 percent."
The South Bend Tribune and Irish Illustrated also are reporting Tuitt's second change of heart in a week.
We'll see. He's said this twice now.

I want the kid here, but I'm more worried about him going to ND to please his mother. If he wants to be there, fine, it's his life....but if he's pressured, he has to go where he feels comfortable.

From I what I have read she has to sign his LOI, because of his age. Obviously if we knew this to be the case we should have worked harder on her.

I'm sorry but this really pisses me off. We have won a more recent National Championship than they have and their Academics are not as good as ours in the things that we offer. Its JUST BS! His momma has been snowed.

All this mom talk - is there a Dad involved? If so, he needs to lay the paternal smackdown.

As much as this hurts as far as losing a great player, screw that momma's boy and the cow that birthed him.

If he comes crawling back I hope PJ pimp slaps him and punches that woman right in the baby maker.

If true and his mom refused to sign his LOI to GT and its where he really wanted to go then she is a terrible mother.

Maybe he's already filling out the transfer paperwork...:hsugh:

Haha. Glad its over finally. Hope the staff doesn't use the in home with him...

Back