Rich Rod FIRED

Wonder if Maryland regrets moving so fast for Edsall? Rich Rod knows the MD recruiting area, and is a good coach just not a Mich guy. Edsall is good, but one wonders?

Probably not a whole lot. Harbaugh will likely land in the NFL if he doesn't go to Michigan so the only recruit I can see possibly being back in play is Vaughters, but that has more to do with Stanford than Michigan.

Probably not a whole lot. Harbaugh will likely land in the NFL if he doesn't go to Michigan so the only recruit I can see possibly being back in play is Vaughters, but that has more to do with Stanford than Michigan.

Countess.

Countess. Maybe JT Floyd, CB from Greenville SC. GT was a runner-up to Michigan last year. May consider playing closer to home. Just a hypothetical assumption.

I can't imagine that Michigan would have fired Dickrod without already talking to Harbaugh.
I can't imagine Michigan waiting until the day after Harbaugh's bowl to fire Rich Rod if they didn't have some chance at landing him.

I can't imagine Michigan waiting until the day after Harbaugh's bowl to fire Rich Rod if they didn't have some chance at landing him.

Nah, that was purely by chance that Harbaugh's season ended last night, right?

I truly think Harbaugh will either go to Denver/San Fran or stay at Stanford.

Another note- I'm watching college football live, and they were discussing that RichRod was never gonna work long-term because he didn't attend UofM. Apparently that really bugged a number of boosters. Could you guys imagine limiting your coaching pool to only guys who went to your school? I could tell you one thing- we'd be screwed. Also, I'd bet Les Miles will be the next head coach at Michigan.

I truly think Harbaugh will either go to Denver/San Fran or stay at Stanford.

Another note- I'm watching college football live, and they were discussing that RichRod was never gonna work long-term because he didn't attend UofM. Apparently that really bugged a number of boosters. Could you guys imagine limiting your coaching pool to only guys who went to your school? I could tell you one thing- we'd be screwed. Also, I'd bet Les Miles will be the next head coach at Michigan.

I think it has more to do with not having a Michigan connection prior to being HC. Carr didn't play at Michigan either, but he coached under Moeller there. Moeller did the same 'cept with Schembechler. Its the lineage thing.

Not saying its a good idea, but not as limited as stated.

RichRod should have stayed at WVU. He had something special going there and hes burned too many bridges to ever go back.

Back