Richt Gives $1,000,000 cash to Miami FL

Bob Benson

Trump Train on these Tools
Ban Hammer'd
Miami has a three billion dollar endowment and mark richt just handed them one million cash to build an indoor facility.

First time I've ever heard of this. Kirby would never give UGA a million of his own cash. For one million you could buy a beach house in Saint Simons, a mountain house in Helen and an apartment in Druid Hills.

Wow. This guy really cares.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...mark-richt-donating-1-million-indoor-facility

Ps. Phenomenal news on Briles. Guy always gave me the creeps

Thought the fan base would relish that UGA s ex head coach, the winningest coach in their history, who they fired after finishing in the top 25 two consecutive seasons and recruiting top 5 classes...cares more about his new school than his old. That says a lot about the criminal activity amongst Evans, mcGartity, and Adams/Morehead. Clearly the administraton at Miami is motivating enough to hand them $1,000,000. And in the worst economy since the Great Depression, which we live in now, college tuitions out of state getting to insane numbers @ close to $75,000 year (see USC, ND), these schools had normal affordable tuitions in 1986 at about $12,500....It is more than admirable seeing mark richt give his alma Mater who has a hard time playing by the rules itself a lofty donation for the ages.

Only coach I have ever heard of who has given his alma mater a million. Hell in 1980 Dooley made like 96,000 and now they make 7 million....terrible inflation, bad gdp, terrible economy....

I care about the fact the University of Georgia made the most hilarious move of its existence, firing the winning head coach in their football history, the guy who recruited Todd Gurley, Knowshon, Stafford, AJ Green, Fred Gibson, Charles Johnson, CJ Byrd (5 Star), Reshad Jones (5 star), the list goes on and on. They fired the most respectable head coach in the country, the best recruiter in the country, and a coach who had a better winning percentage than Vince Dooley. IF you don't think Richt giving Miami a million dollars of his hard earned cash is historical, and mind blowing, well then you needed to be locked up in a mental ward.

I have a feeling 100 percent of the people on this board don't have a 1,000,000 donation to give anyone. Maybe 2 or 3, and they probably give it to Tech.

Well, bub. Like I said, there might be 2 or 3. If you had 5 million in 2004 all you had to do was put 2 million in priceline, 2 million in United Healthcare, and a million in addidas, and now after taxes you are worth $250 million....

Bub....

People worth 250 million don't post on boards. They take their trophy wives out to eat.

Priceline sold for $18.50 in July 2004. It currently has surged upward $1,250.52 dollars, currently selling for $1269.02. THat would make your 108,108 shares (nothing to them) now be worth $137,191,000.

Yes in 2016 that isnt very much. But in 1980 it was. 10 billion is a decent amount. The Donald takes the reign on that one.

Well, bub. Like I said, there might be 2 or 3. If you had 5 million in 2004 all you had to do was put 2 million in priceline, 2 million in United Healthcare, and a million in addidas, and now after taxes you are worth $250 million....

Bub....

People worth 250 million don't post on boards. They take their trophy wives out to eat.

Priceline sold for $18.50 in July 2004. It currently has surged upward $1,250.52 dollars, currently selling for $1269.02. THat would make your 108,108 shares (nothing to them) now be worth $137,191,000.

Yes in 2016 that isnt very much. But in 1980 it was. 10 billion is a decent amount. The Donald takes the reign on that one.
Are you autistic?

Are you one of those transgenders who throws rocks at the police defending Trump rallies?

Bub....

Have you ever tried taking a bath holding a toaster? It's shocking. Try it and let us know how it goes! You can even make a new thread about it. Maybe even open a chat room at 4 am and discuss it.

Shart gargler.

The money would be best used in a pre-paid bail bond fund for players with legal issues

Back