Richt to Miami?

There's one way to earn forgiveness for an otherwise unforgivable sin: put on the white and gold and beat Georgia. Beyond that? Die in a ööööing fire.

Humiliating the gagger fanbase by winning a National Championship somewhere else would make Richt a hero to me, even at Da U

Ohhhh tough guy shows up. Kiss my ass dickhead.
What the öööö did you just ööööing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the öööö out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ööööing words. You think you can get away with saying that öööö to me over the Internet? Think again, ööööer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ööööing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little öööö. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ööööing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you ööööööö idiot. I will öööö fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re ööööing dead, kiddo.

My spite for UGA runs so deep, that I'm pulling for Richt to succeed at Miami (in every game other than ours).

A strong Miami brings more relevance to the ACC too... As does VT. It's the collapse of the SEC!!!!!!

But yea, now we actually have to be good

Mark Shlabach on twitter:
Well, was just told with 100-percent certainty that Mark Richt to Miami should be finalized tonight or tomorrow.

He sounds sad, doggie tears :)

Brucefeldman:
Confirming that ex #UGA coach Mark Richt is expected to accept the #Miami coaching job as Peter Ariz first reported.

I've always kinda liked him. He would wave at the south end zone fans before each game.
Even after saying öööö You.

What the öööö did you just ööööing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the öööö out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ööööing words. You think you can get away with saying that öööö to me over the Internet? Think again, ööööer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ööööing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little öööö. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ööööing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you ööööööö idiot. I will öööö fury all over you and you will drown in it.

Never gets old

A strong Miami brings more relevance to the ACC too... As does VT. It's the collapse of the SEC!!!!!!

But yea, now we actually have to be good [emoji58]

Richt to Miami is a nightmare scenario. I'm not as sold on Fuente/Foster at VPI being lethal as some are here, but I recognize the potential. Fedora doesn't seem to be going anywhere from UNC. Virginia can hopefully be trusted to make a mediocre selection but Pitt is an improved program and Cutcliffe is already a problem for us at Duke.

Yes, we have to be good now.

Richt's 15 year experience with probation officers probably sealed it for the AD and university president.

Humiliating the gagger fanbase by winning a National Championship somewhere else would make Richt a hero to me, even at Da U

Most UGA fans will cheer for Miami because Richt is there. Butthurt vastly overvalued on this one.

Most UGA fans will cheer for Miami because Richt is there. Butthurt vastly overvalued on this one.

I feel like it will only really work if Smart simultaneously Muschamps all over UGA's recent track record. I don't think the angst will be towards Richt, but more internally towards the UGA program in general.

That being said, you did raise the point that UGA fans will likely still cheer for Richt at Miami, which, if i'm being honest, will make it really hard for me to wish him continued success.

Most dwags want to be Bama. If Richt wins one in Miami and Smart underdelivers, I fully expect mutthurt futures to skyrocket.

So next year--Richt in Bobby Dodd one week, Jackets in Sanford the next? It's a strange world.

I heard that Miami guaranteed full control over the Miami PD, something he did not have in Athens. Sealed the deal. öööö Miami. öööö the pups harder.

So Richt goes from 90K plus with unrealistic expectations at home games to 20K with unrealistic expectations at home games.

Wonder what kind of reception he'll get when he goes back to Doak for a game?

So Richt goes from 90K plus with unrealistic expectations at home games to 20K with unrealistic expectations at home games.

Wonder what kind of reception he'll get when he goes back to Doak for a game?

FSU fans griped about him constantly. But then most fans hate their team's play-calling. I don't think he'll make much of a wave at Doak, since it's been 16 years.

Totally ruined by "gorilla". Kinda like water dripping out the barrel of the gun you're using to rob the bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back