Roll Tide

THIS is why, among other reasons, we dont want them winning natty. will be unbearable locally.
Yeah their "sidewalk" fans will literally throw öööö at you just because you are wearing gold. I don't know how they are the worst of the SEC..oh right I do..

Not sure if I want the Dwags to lose 100-0 or if I want more soul crushing like 2nd and 26…
soul crushing please. which would be made worse if they win today then say lose to Cincy (or anyone else) in the playoff.

im convinced good majority of their fans think 15-0 is a done deal.

Even some Tech fans have bought into the Georgia hype. It's sad. They lose today. And they'll lose again if they back into the playoffs on SEC bias.
There’s no such thing as Tech fans who buy into uga hype. Those are not Tech fans. They’re sad little cuckolds. Their wives probably öööö the entire neighborhood while they’re at work.

Try waking up in Athens. Attended a wedding last night. Some dumbasses are having a wedding there today at 5 PM. Bet the invitees are thrilled.
You might be going to the same wedding as a friend. Groom is a mutt. I don’t think bride is. Entire wedding party is pissed.

Nick looked really weary in the ESPN side by side interview with Kirby this AM. I'm guessing because he was up all night trying to figure how to win this. It'll be one of the finest feathers in his cap if he can pull it off. Big game. F THE EFFIN MUTTS!

Nick looked really weary in the ESPN side by side interview with Kirby this AM. I'm guessing because he was up all night trying to figure how to win this. It'll be one of the finest feathers in his cap if he can pull it off. Big game. F THE EFFIN MUTTS!
He’s 70 something years old. He always looks like that.

Back