Roll Tide

a fun thing to watch will be if UGA either loses or barely loses and Bennett has a terrible game. UGAg fans will be screaming for Daniels for CFP.

Roll Damn Tide.

And I'm independently a Saban fan, it will be delightful for him to crush boring-ass Georgia once again.

You might be going to the same wedding as a friend. Groom is a mutt. I don’t think bride is. Entire wedding party is pissed.
They were able to get the venue cheap today at 5:00. Cheap dawg bastards prob don’t even 30K

You can watch CBS football games for free with ads on cbssports.com. Does anyone *without cable* know if there's a way to watch using a TV app for free? I think I tried the CBS Sports app before but it didn't work.

At worst I can hook up my laptop to the TV but it'd be nice if there was an easier way to watch the UGA tears.

Cooler loaded up, heading to my pro-dawg in-laws for the SECCG

…f’em THWG

1638650020852.jpeg

Cooler loaded up, heading to my pro-dawg in-laws for the SECCG

…f’em THWG

1638650020852.jpeg
Dwag in-laws???

Your wife must have the looks of Margot Robbie and the kindness of Mother Teresa. God bless you, you lucky, lucky man!

If Bama wins big can ND get ahead of UGA? Every year the SEC gets two teams in, gets me to turn the tv off. The SEC is just not that good this year. UGA beat a bunch of weak to average teams, if Tech had switched to Sims we likely beat Clemson too. UGA beat Arkansas, only top 25 win? KY too.

You can watch CBS football games for free with ads on cbssports.com. Does anyone *without cable* know if there's a way to watch using a TV app for free? I think I tried the CBS Sports app before but it didn't work.

At worst I can hook up my laptop to the TV but it'd be nice if there was an easier way to watch the UGA tears.
Can watch it on Paramount Plus

If Bama wins big can ND get ahead of UGA? Every year the SEC gets two teams in, gets me to turn the tv off. The SEC is just not that good this year. UGA beat a bunch of weak to average teams, if Tech had switched to Sims we likely beat Clemson too. UGA beat Arkansas, only top 25 win? KY too.
No. SECSPN would never let that happen.

öööö Notre Dame and öööö their fish eating fans. ugag is in, no matter the score. If the train wreck that I have been praying for occurs, then Michigan, tOSU, Cinci and Bama should still all get in ahead of the Fighting Drunkards who beat NO ONE.

Back