Rome is burning ... time to see if Bobinski intends to put it out

swagger, im sorry but you are a moron. if you expect the AD to make a statement because a kid is transferring from the football team then I dont know what planet you are from

and to make a thread whining about it is simply an attempt to pile on and act like a little whiny bitch complaining some more

grow a pair.

i doubt anybody on this board makes significant contributions. if they did, they could contact the AD and not have to whine on the internets

Yes... that was totally what my posts said... MB should release a statement on Vad. You're undefeated and still counting against non-existent arguments.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If you're OK with an AD whose approach to work could be mistaken for wanting to be put on the back of a milk carton ... that's fine. But IMO, part of the job of an AD is to aggressively be the face of the athletics programs and not just participate in media stories ... but drive the messages the GTAA wants heard how they want them heard in the media. If you leave a vacuum ... the media will fill it. And then you lose control of messaging and you've disengaged the fans.

Scrap the OP and the rest of your post because its still premature. This is really the only thing you've said that's worth a öööö.

Back